App description: Haste is a fast-paced word game pitting you against friends and players from around the world in real-time.

Connect letters in any direction with the swipe of a finger to form words and earn points. Be quick though, each game only lasts 90 seconds!

Haste features:
Live matches played against rivals on the same game board
Short and sweet gameplay thats easy to grasp yet hard to master
Leaderboards to keep track of your scores and progress
A simple visual style with beautifully crafted animations
Stunning performance built on the latest iOS Sprite Kit framework

Note: The challenge feature does require connecting a Facebook account to play with friends.

Enjoying Haste? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
www.twitter.com/playhaste
www.facebook.com/playhaste

Have questions, problems, or feedback? Drop us a line at haste@exose.com

lockieee's comments:

Hey everyone on TA. I'm one of the developers of Haste, so if you have any questions feel free to send them my way
07-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Oh man. Looking like my new go-to word game since letterpress. Bite sized matches, leaderboards, iap to remove ads. Easy reccommendation.
07-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Why can't I play against my Game Center friends and use iCloud for backup.
I don't use Facebook, description of game does not say Facebook friends only, no mention of Facebook.
07-04-2014, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgmind View Post
Oh man. Looking like my new go-to word game since letterpress. Bite sized matches, leaderboards, iap to remove ads. Easy reccommendation.
Thank you! We're glad you're like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfuzzball View Post
Why can't I play against my Game Center friends and use iCloud for backup.
I don't use Facebook, description of game does not say Facebook friends only, no mention of Facebook.
Unfortunately it came down to allocating resources. There are lots of things we would love to have put in, but every extra feature adds up, especially for a tiny team like ours.

Players can choose to login with Facebook or create what we call a 'guest' account. Guest accounts are treated no differently other than the fact they are limited to playing random opponents (with an option to login with Facebook at a later date if they wish to challenge friends).

Last edited by lockieee; 07-04-2014 at 03:04 AM.
07-05-2014, 10:12 PM
this is great, thanks.
07-06-2014, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61050 View Post
this is great, thanks.
Happy to hear you're enjoying it!