I am wondering if there is any way I can get Monster Hunter to install on my Ipad 2 even though it isn't compatible? Any help would be appreciated
If it's not compatible then obviously not.
That's like trying to run a PC game that requires 4gb ram on a 2gb ram system. It just won't work and to be honest even if you did manage somehow to get it installed on an ipad2 it would be so slow it would be totally unplayable.
"Device requirements including a camera and auto-focus. That's why it is working on an iPad Mini 1st Gen which has auto-focus but it isn't working on an iPad 2. You will have to delete this line(s) inside the info.plist file to be able to install it on your device.
- download it on your PC using iTunes
- open the downloaded IPA file with WinRAR
- search for the info.plist file inside the /payload/mhunite.app/ folder
- open it, scroll to the end of file and search for
<string>auto-focus-camera</string> and <string>front-facing-camera</string>.
- completely delete these two lines
- save the file, close WinRAR and install the app through iTunes."
Got this from Nekku from the review comments on the front page
Ye I've posted this and it's the usual way to make devices compatible which arent supported due to hardware restrictions.
The problem is, it get stuck after finishing the installation part. I still try to find out what is causing this.