★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fugumobile
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The carnival has come to town bringing with it tons of interesting rides and games. Take in the carnival atmosphere and take control of its most popular rides, ride and slide your way across the play area, picking up passengers for your ride, all while avoiding obstacles that fall your way. The more passengers you pick up the more you score.

With three modes of play, Carnival Fiesta has something for the first timer to the expert with finely tuned reflexes and fire in their fingers. A global leaderboard pits you against other gamers across the world.

Supported with brilliant graphics, watch the Carnival come to life on your phone

Visit us on www.fugumobile.com for more

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Is this anything at all like Rollercoaster Tycoon? Like the original PC games where you ran a theme park with various rides and games and had to keep up your profits and such? I've been looking for one like that for the iPod but havent found any.
08-27-2009, 09:21 AM
I think this is more like Snake
08-27-2009, 11:02 AM
eh, doesn't look so great
08-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah its pretty good. Tried it out, its like Snake, but quite cool and I loved snake. Addictive enough
06-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Not sure why, but the original app does not appear to be available and a new one has just arrived:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.