★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * GAriGrid® Sudoku has approximately 2,500 puzzles in memory.The objective of SUDOKU is to enter a number from 1 through 9 in each empty SQUARE so that there are 9 different numbers in each horizontal ROW, 9 different numbers in each vertical COLUMN and 9 different numbers in each BOX which have 9 SQUARES each.

* GAriGrid® Sudoku divides each SQUARE into nine subsquares numbered 1 through 9 as shown in the GAriGrid® map. GAriGrid® Sudoku provides a format to display all possible number entries for each SQUARE in these subsquares. GAriGrid® format is easier than using paper, pencil and eraser.

* You may switch back and forth at any time between these instructions and the puzzle by pressing "OK" when you are in the Menu and by pressing "MENU" when you are playing Sudoku.
08-27-2009, 11:12 AM
looks cool, i like sudoku
08-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Very interested in how this compared to 'Enjoy Sudoku' (which in my opinion is the Sudoku app by which all others should be measured!)...

Cheers,

Jamie.
08-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Very interested in how this compared to 'Enjoy Sudoku' (which in my opinion is the Sudoku app by which all others should be measured!)...

Cheers,

Jamie.
+1 Enjoy Sudoku has been my Sudoku app of choice for some time. (Though recently Str8ts has been keeping me very busy! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!