iPhone: Harbor Master Lite

08-27-2009, 01:17 PM
#1
Harbor Master Lite

Harbor Master Lite just came out!



Always been curious about our best-selling line-drawing game Harbor Master but haven't taken the leap yet? Here's your chance to try it out - for free!

Harbor Master Lite lets you try one full level of Harbor Master. For more levels, online high scores, pirates, cyclones, sea monsters and more, get the full version

Game Description:

As the Harbor Master in a busy harbor, you direct ships in - and out! - of a busy harbor. Dock your ships, unload their cargo, and then guide them back out safely so the next ship can dock.

Easy enough, right?

Have fun!
08-27-2009, 01:19 PM
#2
Seriously,

for 99 cents, just buy it. It freakin' rocks!

You will never regret buying this app! One of my all time favorites!

08-27-2009, 01:34 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 264
Yea there's no point for not getting it at 99 cents. Especially with all the updates. The new map is great!
08-27-2009, 01:37 PM
#4
ppl do yourselves a favor and go straight for the full version. theres no point in "trying it". you WILL like/love it trust me
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by photodart View Post
Seriously,

for 99 cents, just buy it. It freakin' rocks!

You will never regret buying this app! One of my all time favorites!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno View Post
Yea there's no point for not getting it at 99 cents. Especially with all the updates. The new map is great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmsmth View Post
ppl do yourselves a favor and go straight for the full version. theres no point in "trying it". you WILL like/love it trust me
+1 for all of these quotes

Follow me on Twitter
Best iOS Games Ever Made: Jetpack Joyride, Doodle Jump, Tiny Wings
08-27-2009, 02:37 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristan001 View Post
Is it fun?
lol??? GET IT! Yes its fun, one of the best apps out there and it has an incredible replay value that'll keep you playing it for... well i still didnt get bored of it so i dont know ( reallly long time )
08-27-2009, 02:38 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristan001 View Post
Is it fun?
it is free.. try it!

Add me @ Gamecenter - JCik#68
08-27-2009, 05:09 PM
#8
Wow, thanks guys!

We agree that it's fun and well worth the 99c

I'm sure the free version will convince the people who were on the fence
08-27-2009, 05:11 PM
#9
I keep thinking there's no point in getting this if you already have Flight Control... Am I grossly incorrect????????
08-27-2009, 05:13 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: The earth core
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by XciteMe83 View Post
I keep thinking there's no point in getting this if you already have Flight Control... Am I grossly incorrect????????
this has 6 maps and each map has its own challenge and more coming in updates and what map is in the lite