★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **Important: Make sure your device is supported! Dawn of the Immortals supports iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 3 or newer. The minimum iOS version supported is iOS 7.0. **

Dawn of the Immortals is a brand new 3D mobile MMORPG. For the first time, you will enjoy a rich, real-time MMO experience with top-notch graphics directly on your phone or tablet. Blending a steampunk world with colorful characters, jump into a world containing dynamic instanced dungeons, epic boss fights, powerful pets, mounts, and more!

A True MMO Adventure for Mobile. (Mario, Italy)
Colorful and vibrant monsters and characters bring the world to life. (Jason, California)
Gorgeous art style. Great skill/spell animations. Addicting gameplay. (Matt, Washington)

PLAY NOW!

Features

- Play in REAL TIME with your friends
- Lead your party into dungeon battles
- Deep pet system with evolutions and skill customization
- Unique classes and skills
- An Auction House to sell your items for in-game currency
- Enhance your armor and weapons to make yourself stronger
- Mounts
- Daily login rewards, get items and gifts for playing Dawn of the Immortals each day
- And more

Dawn of the Immortals is an epic MMO experience for mobile! Will you join in on the battle for the rift?

oscar123967's comments:
Dawn of the Immortals is a brand new 3D mobile MMORPG. For the first time, you will enjoy a rich, real-time MMO experience with top-notch graphics directly on your phone or tablet. Blending a steampunk world with colorful characters, jump into a world containing dynamic instanced dungeons, epic boss fights, powerful pets, mounts, and more!

A True MMO Adventure for Mobile. (Mario, Italy)
Colorful and vibrant monsters and characters bring the world to life. (Jason, California)
Gorgeous art style. Great skill/spell animations. Addicting gameplay. (Matt, Washington)

PLAY NOW!

Features

- Play in REAL TIME with your friends
- Lead your party into dungeon battles
- Deep pet system with evolutions and skill customization
- Unique classes and skills
- An Auction House to sell your items for in-game currency
- Enhance your armor and weapons to make yourself stronger
- Mounts
- Daily login rewards, get items and gifts for playing Dawn of the Immortals each day
- And more

Dawn of the Immortals is an epic MMO experience for mobile! Will you join in on the battle for the rift?

Screenshots:

07-06-2014, 08:26 PM
What countries is the soft launch?

07-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Wait...Mexico soft-lauch?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I already have an acount (I live there)

GameCenter ID: TheOutlanderGamer PSN ID: TheOutlanderGamr (Feel free to add me )
Currenty I'm playing and I would recommend:
Bloodborne (PS4)/Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (PSVita)/Warframe (PS4)/Freedom Wars (PSVita)/ Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PSVita)/ Neon Shadow(iOS)
07-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Mexico.... Really?!
07-06-2014, 08:44 PM
We need more decent mmorpg games on iOS/iPhone.
07-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Mexico.... Really?!
Guess so by the MX, let me check the Appstore
Yep here it is, I'll download it later

GameCenter ID: TheOutlanderGamer PSN ID: TheOutlanderGamr (Feel free to add me )
Currenty I'm playing and I would recommend:
Bloodborne (PS4)/Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (PSVita)/Warframe (PS4)/Freedom Wars (PSVita)/ Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PSVita)/ Neon Shadow(iOS)
07-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
We need more decent mmorpg games on iOS/iPhone.
Right but is this decent....
07-06-2014, 09:28 PM
They said it soft launched in 15 countries. I've only been able to find it in Mexico so far

Pretty good MMO, one of the best I've played on the AppStore. But sadly, like other MMO's on the AppStore, the UI isn't the most polished thing (I'm sure it'll improve). It has a bit of a Japanese feel to it, which I kind of like.

The controls are solid, plenty of armor, decent sized open world, multiple skills, party/chat, low level/high level dungeons, dueling, guilds, enchanting, pets, and PvP events.

I am still a low level so I have no idea about the end game stuff (Tiers, events, dailies, that sort of stuff)

I am not sure what the pay model is... Theres no iAP and its free... Yeah I dont get it either. The iAP is probably coming in a future update? There are 3 currencies though.

It feels pretty solid so far, aside from the UI. Definitely a competitor for Arcane Legends. Maybe not a competitor for Order and Chaos since thats probably as deep as an mobile MMO will ever get, if you can handle the pay to win ofc *sigh*. I guess it feels like a final fantasy meets Order and Chaos meets a dungeon crawler

Last edited by oscar123967; 07-06-2014 at 10:55 PM.
07-07-2014, 12:24 AM
its kinda unusual for a soft launch. let me check the other country.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-07-2014, 04:02 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014