★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lego Batman iphone

12-16-2008, 07:28 AM
Lego Batman iphone

So, it looks like Warner Bros. brought lego batman out, today. To bad iphone owners and ipod touch got screwed with a stupid 16 short mini puzzle games. Where is the 3-d lego batman that the DS and PSP got? Don't bring that watered down crap into the app store.
12-16-2008, 07:32 AM
But the iPhone is NOT a gaming console, don't believe the (false) marketing

Were are talking about mobile phone games man.... and for that this batman game looks pretty cool.
12-16-2008, 07:35 AM
What a load of fail!
And they're charging 6 bucks for this crap?
Where is my real game?!

btw: looks like 6 bucks is the introduction price! They are planning on raising the price after the holidays!
12-16-2008, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaude View Post
But the iPhone is NOT a gaming console, don't believe the (false) marketing

Were are talking about mobile phone games man.... and for that this batman game looks pretty cool.
So, your saying that the iphone is not a gaming console? So, the fact that I can play BIA and Hero of Sparta (which is winning mobile game of 2008) means the iphone has no power to do a 3-d batman game like the DS had?

Last edited by radchad1; 12-16-2008 at 07:38 AM.
12-16-2008, 07:37 AM
i dont get why canda itunes never get the batman apps...
12-16-2008, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
So, your saying that the iphone is not a gaming console. So, the fact that I can play BIA and Hero of Sparta (which is winning mobile game of 2008) means the iphone has no power to do a 3-d batman game like the DS had?
LOL BiA!!!! The semi-32 Shooter with the worst control I've ever seen from a "shooter". That was good man...

Of course technicly the iPhone has the power for that, it's just up to the developers to use it. But don't forget that people don't want to pay much for mobile handy games.
12-16-2008, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericxd View Post
i dont get why canda itunes never get the batman apps...
Steve Jobs watches South Park. He sings the song "Blame Canada" in his underwear dancing with one million iphones around him. jk it should be up there in a couple of hours. I've heard that the apps show up about four hours after the us app store.
12-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaude View Post
LOL BiA!!!! The semi-32 Shooter with the worst control I've ever seen from a "shooter". That was good man...

Of course technicly the iPhone has the power for that, it's just up to the developers to use it. But don't forget that people don't want to pay much for mobile handy games.
Of course...
That's why nearly everyone in this forum has paid over 100 Bucks for apps (games). Just according to the thread here...
12-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
So, your saying that the iphone is not a gaming console? So, the fact that I can play BIA and Hero of Sparta (which is winning mobile game of 2008) means the iphone has no power to do a 3-d batman game like the DS had?
I agree.
Wether people regard the iPhone/Touch as a gaming device or not, the fact is there is no excuse at all as to why they couldn't have released a proper port if other devs have managed to produce quality 3D games.