App description: Embark on the epic quest to get Legendary Golden Armor and Golden Sword!

Fast twitch-based action to test your reaction and speed.

Voley's comments:

Hey guys! My first game released. I tried to make it as fun and as engaging as possible.
It features simple mechanics - you have to select shield or sword and jump at any given time.
It is fun and sometimes I spend some time playing it, even though I know it all around.

Hope you enjoy it!
07-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Would love to get some feedback!
07-09-2014, 06:19 AM
Still waiting for some feedback.
BTW if you upgrade to golden sword and shield, you will get access to Golden Leaderboard.
07-09-2014, 06:24 AM
I tried this yesterday and am struggling to get to grips with the jumps, as it feels kind of floaty to me, and just when i think I can do a short jump I jump over two sets of spikes.
Will keep trying.
07-12-2014, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I tried this yesterday and am struggling to get to grips with the jumps, as it feels kind of floaty to me, and just when i think I can do a short jump I jump over two sets of spikes.
Will keep trying.
Me too. I agree with cloudpuff.
Also, feeling a little dumb here..... How do I get past the things that are hanging on the rope things?
There's no direction for it. I've tried tried the sword, shield, and jump. What else is there?
07-22-2014, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voley View Post
Still waiting for some feedback.
BTW if you upgrade to golden sword and shield, you will get access to Golden Leaderboard.
Ok dev.
Cloupuff and I both left feedback for you and and we both made a comment or question deserving of an answer.
It's bad manners not to respond to people trying to help you especially when you asked for it more then once.
You are better then that; right?

Oh, by the way. I figured out my question....