★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Victor Bovio
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.4 MB
  • Version: 1.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play as Pip, who must fly his spaceship to different levels to collect fruit that is moving along paths. However, enemies are also moving along the paths, and will try to destroy Pip's spaceship!

Playing Fruity Paths is easy and simple: you move Pip by touching anywhere on the screen, he can move freely in any direction and at any speed, the goal is to collect a required amount of fruits before time runs out, also you can collect different items to help Pip defend against the enemies or gain rewards and score bonuses.

- Unique gameplay.
- 50 Action Levels.
- 3 Difficulty settings.
- Lots of weapons to use.
- Lots of items to collect.
- Great Music and SFX.
- Save game and resume later.

Video and more screenshots at www.boviosoft.com
08-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Let the name jokes ensue.
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Eggz, you're doing a heck of a job posting these new games tonight, I just keep waiting for one I give a rat's ass about.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
loll i cant buy a game named like that!
08-27-2009, 09:50 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Eggz, you're doing a heck of a job posting these new games tonight, I just keep waiting for one I give a rat's ass about.
Yeah, well ImNoSuperMan took all those

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
08-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Send a message via ICQ to JCik68 Send a message via Skype™ to JCik68
played it for a while, it isnt bad game. quite challenging minigame, if you enjoy collecting items and dodging hostiles.

main menu and fonts looks little bit shabby, but gameplay itself is enjoyable, different difficulties/level schemes and many items add some variability to this game. Controls work well, you can move ship with your finger touching screen anywhere. Possible improvement should be online highscores, but it isnt necessary.
my rating 3,5/5

Add me @ Gamecenter - JCik#68

Last edited by JCik68; 08-30-2009 at 07:54 AM.