★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Short Cry

07-08-2014, 11:02 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 19
Short Cry

Hello people of TouchArcade! I am thenewthe and I love making games. I've been making games for 6 months. Enough about me, let me show you the game I am making for iPhone and PC. It's called Short Cry. I bet your thinking "Short Cry? That sounds like Far Cry!" Well, it is! I am going to bring the epic game of Far Cry to your palm. It will have:

-An open world single-player campaign
-An open world multiplayer (Online, Local and possibly Bluetooth)
-Various weapons
-Cute animals
-Not so cute animals, the kind that want your head
-Awesome off-road vehicles
-It will be free
-Lots of detailed stuff
-Much much more!

It would be awesome if you would check out my website: http://shortcrygame.weebly.com/

I thank you for checking out this thread and have an awesome day!

Last edited by thenewthe; 07-08-2014 at 02:03 PM. Reason: I forgot somethings
07-08-2014, 11:13 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere on Earth, I could be behind you.
Posts: 583
Sounds pretty cool, but I thought that it would be a parody game or something among those lines, anyways sounds cool, any screenshots?

07-08-2014, 11:15 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
Sounds pretty cool, but I thought that it would be a parody game or something among those lines, anyways sounds cool, any screenshots?
It will be a parody and click on the link of my webpage then click the button that says Facebook and you will find some pictures!
07-08-2014, 11:17 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere on Earth, I could be behind you.
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewthe View Post
It will be a parody and click on the link of my webpage then click the button that says Facebook and you will find some pictures!
Thanks
07-08-2014, 12:15 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,492
Sounds really awesome!

Can't believe this and The Wild are coming to iOS
07-08-2014, 01:30 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Sounds really awesome!

Can't believe this and The Wild are coming to iOS
Funny thing, I know the people that are making The Wild :P
07-08-2014, 01:34 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewthe View Post
Funny thing, I know the people that are making The Wild :P
Hah, that's cool!

How well? Like "I met them at this place this one time" or you're friends?
07-08-2014, 01:53 PM
#8
Joined: May 2014
Location: Uk
Posts: 281
Looks great
07-08-2014, 02:02 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Hah, that's cool!

How well? Like "I met them at this place this one time" or you're friends?
Ii met them when I emailed them about stuff lol
07-08-2014, 02:40 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewthe View Post
Ii met them when I emailed them about stuff lol
Haha, neat! You guys must be really close then