Universal Golden House (retro platformer by Enano Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 8bitmfker, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8bitmfker

8bitmfker Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Poland
    #1 8bitmfker, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    Hi guys, we made this retro platformer demo (for iPad/iPhone) 6/7 months a go for some game jam. We want to get back to this now and make it a 50+ levels platformer but we're gonna make levels more complicated, add some cool features, obstacles and some mini bosses maybe. There will be a lot of jumping and obstacles avoiding (and maybe shooting if you want). This game will be a combination of the league of evil series mixed with a little bit of horror cutscenes and creepy chiptunes.

NEW VIDEO!!!

We're going to try updating this thread regularly. Next thing on our TODO list is a better gameplay movie with some new stuff we've been working on for some time.

Follow us:
    EnanoGames.com (under construction)
    Twitter
    Facebook

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Is it just me but those screen shots hurt my eyes. I don't know what it is about it. Maybe the colors. I don't knowledge Btw, I love the pixel art!

3. bilu88

bilu88 Member

Nov 27, 2012
    For me it looks pretty awesome!!! please add some video here.

4. 8bitmfker

Sep 25, 2012
    Poland
    #4 8bitmfker, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    Hi guys, I know I promised better gameplay video but I had a lot of work at my day job lately. I will post the video as soon as I can. I worked out some coding issues and now I'm working on cutscenes. Here you have some new screenshots from different chapters:

Garden
    [​IMG]

Chamber of Mirrors
    [​IMG]

Underground
    [​IMG]

5. 8bitmfker

Sep 25, 2012
    Poland
    Golden House (retro platformer by Enano Games) video

Hi, I've just finished the game (sending it to appstore review tomorrow). There are plenty of enemies and obstacles, pixel art and chiptunes, 6 chapters, 48 hardcore levels (but I'm already planning more), cool animated cutscenes. Video teaser below. Please let me know what you guys think.

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Fantastic news! Your game looks brutally hard which is great. The first half of the teaser video didn't make much sense to me. Just a bunch of random running, when the action packed gameplay played during the second half of the teaser it gets you really pumped for this game.

7. 8bitmfker

Sep 25, 2012
    Poland
    Now, when you mentioned that I have to admit that first part seems a little bit confusing. Thanks for the feedback!