Meta Wave

07-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Meta Wave

Meta Wave is a innovative action / skill game that continuously challenge your reaction time and your visual cognition skills.

Your aim is to coordinate your movements with the movements of the wave and stay inside of the safe area to survive.

You will always enjoy playing Meta Wave with its minimalistic and personalizable design.

Features:
+ Simple and innovative gameplay mechanics for any kind of player
+ Minimalistic and appealing design
+ Game center integration
+ Stylish and magnificent interface animation and layout.
+ Personalizable design
+ and so much more is awaiting you!

07-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Codes all gone too fast O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-09-2014, 08:48 AM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Colourful fun

If you haven't discovered it already, you can select your own favourite color in Meta Wave Settings and everything will be tinted in your favourite color.

What is your favourite color setup in Meta Wave ? Share it with us!

Here is my setup

07-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Do you have any gameplay video?

Game Center ID: copaeci
07-10-2014, 11:14 PM
I think you need the instructions inside the game. I don't feel that I have any control of the wave whatsoever. It's just randomly moving around. Also, somehow I activates some sort of magnet and I have no clue how I did it.
07-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Do you have any gameplay video?
I will upload one soon, may some one give me a tip for a good iOS screen recorder?
The iOS 8 beta simulator doesn't perform well enough.