★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Which is the best game by REALARCADE

12-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Which is the best game by REALARCADE

I want to buy one. DAycare, Diner dash, sallys salon??

Or Chocolate factory

Thanks
12-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Tiki towers and sallys salon are great at 99. Daycare is made by the makers of diner dash, the reveiws look decent, but I didn't really like the screen shots.

12-16-2008, 11:55 AM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
Tiki Towers is really really really good. Get that.
12-16-2008, 12:03 PM
For the time management ones, Sally's Salon is the best, and the price helps.
At $.99, it's a steal compared to Diner Dash which is currently on sale for $4.99 I believe.
Sally has better graphics and just seems more updated/polished
Chocolate Factory is nice, and there is a lite version, and adds a match-3 puzzle element on some boards but a "hefty" price tag at $7.99.
Daycare Nightmare or whatever is called looks alright and is currently on sale for $1.99 but I'll stick with Sally's Salon at $.99.

I also just bought Tiki Towers last night and am really enjoying it.
12-16-2008, 12:27 PM
I recommend the following in order Sally's Salon, Tiki Towers, Collapse Chaos. Yes Sally's Salon is better than Diner Dash and to answer question Daycare Nightmare seems like Nanny Mania but after reading the reviews on playfirst site about pc version I think I'll stay away.

Also Million Dollar Password isn't bad at all for $1. Little Shop of Treasures is worth a $1 although not as deep as Everest or Stone of Destiny still good if you like hidden object games.
12-16-2008, 01:50 PM
I really like Sally's Salon, I like it better than Diner Dash. Million Dollar Password has grown on my somewhat- mostly you just unscramble words and I guess I was expecting something more, but I've played it a few times and it is pretty fun and worth .99. The daycare game just doesn't seem up my alley. I am planning on buying Tiki Towers today.
12-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza View Post
Tiki Towers is really really really good. Get that.
This! It's awesome.
12-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Collapse chaos is fun. But Yes Tiki Towers is a blast.

Top Secret Eyes Only
12-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Tiki Towers and Daycare Nightmare

I was playing Tiki Towers and Daycare Nightmare last night.

Tiki Towers is a lot of fun. I have had a problem with it when I wanted to delete some of the bamboo and use it elsewhere. I seem to have trouble removing the bamboo and I've resorted to restarting the level if I want to make changes to the bamboo tower/bridge/arch/etc. And it is fairly easy so far to collect all the bananas and achieve a gold mask for each level. But it is still a lot of fun to play.

I've played Sally's Salon and I was playing Daycare Nightmare last night. I prefer Daycare Nightmare. Even though Daycare Nightmare's images are a bit too small. This may make it unplayable if you have really poor eyesight. Although Sally's Salon has larger images and nicer graphics Daycare Nightmare has better gameplay. I've found it more difficult than Sally's Salon because the babies get unhappy much faster than the customers in Sally's Salon. I also prefer the story line in Daycare Nightmare. It must be the memories of all the little "monsters" that I have babysat over the years!
12-16-2008, 06:18 PM
diner dash doesnt even fill the iphone screen, i cant play it when its like that.