Loads of price drops

07-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Loads of price drops

Hi

Is there some kind of significance to today's date that I'm unaware of? I'm just asking because loads of games on and off my AppShopper wishlist have suddenly dropped in price: Monument Valley, Kiwanuka, Tengami, Threes, Blek (though that drops all of the time) - and possibly unconnected, but The Room Two dropped yesterday.
07-09-2014, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
Hi

Is there some kind of significance to today's date that I'm unaware of? I'm just asking because loads of games on and off my AppShopper wishlist have suddenly dropped in price: Monument Valley, Kiwanuka, Tengami, Threes, Blek (though that drops all of the time) - and possibly unconnected, but The Room Two dropped yesterday.
All the games you listed have been featured by Apple, so it might be an apple sale.

07-09-2014, 02:57 AM
Today is National Sugar Cookie Day (9th July) read further: http://nationaldaycalendar.com/2014/...ar-cookie-day/
07-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
Today is National Sugar Cookie Day (9th July) read further: http://nationaldaycalendar.com/2014/...ar-cookie-day/
Funny and informative as it seems, it's a stupid reason to go on sale.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-09-2014, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Funny and informative as it seems, it's a stupid reason to go on sale.
Then again, who doesn't want sugar cookies ^_^
07-09-2014, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
Hi

I just asked someone else the same very question.
I think I read somewhere on here earlier that it's video game day?
I'm going out to pick a voucher up as there's quite a few I'm wanting.
07-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Honestly I don't see anything special or unusual about the current sales. Seems like just another day.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.