App description: Beyond Gravity is procedurally generated "platformer" where you jump in-between planets and try to collect as many pickups as you can. This gets progressively harder the further you jump. No need to worry tho as you can upgrade your character with loads of upgrades and power-ups! Take control of brave space explorer and hold out as long as you can while collecting missing parts of your spaceship. Never miss to build up crazy score multipliers.

Features:
- Cleverly designed control scheme where all actions in the game are controlled by only one button - the whole screen.
- Procedurally generated levels ensure non-repetitive and never ending fun.
- Many goals and upgrades waiting to be unlocked, providing hours of entertainment.
- Unique, old-cartoon style graphics running at 60fps.

Devoid of In-App Purchases!

redribbon's comments:

Quote:
Release Info:

NZ Price: $1.29 which equivalent to US$0.99

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Description:

LAUNCH SALE! 50% OFF!

Beyond Gravity is procedurally generated "platformer" where you jump in-between planets and try to collect as many pickups as you can. This gets progressively harder the further you jump. No need to worry tho as you can upgrade your character with loads of upgrades and power-ups! Take control of brave space explorer and hold out as long as you can while collecting missing parts of your spaceship. Never miss to build up crazy score multipliers.

Features:
- Cleverly designed control scheme where all actions in the game are controlled by only one button - the whole screen.
- Procedurally generated levels ensure non-repetitive and never ending fun.
- Many goals and upgrades waiting to be unlocked, providing hours of entertainment.
- Unique, old-cartoon style graphics running at 60fps.

The Gameplay:

07-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Honest gravity jumper, I have been playing it on Android a while.

Bewi

07-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Looking so great
07-09-2014, 09:33 AM
This look anything like Space Chicks to anyone else? I quite enjoyed that game until Crescent Moon Games turned it into a FTP monstrosity.
07-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Stubb View Post
This look anything like Space Chicks to anyone else? I quite enjoyed that game until Crescent Moon Games turned it into a FTP monstrosity.
Space Chicks was very good until it changed into something really bad.

Been waiting for this one since it was announced so yeah... Probably my purchase for the night. Im still not sure if i should pick up Hellraid Escape, but that looks really good too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-09-2014, 02:22 PM
07-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the video chaos
07-09-2014, 05:24 PM
This has a striking similarity to Mr. Ninja from PONOS, which I enjoyed a lot. I like Qwiboo, so I will invest in this game as well.
07-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
This has a striking similarity to Mr. Ninja from PONOS, which I enjoyed a lot. I like Qwiboo, so I will invest in this game as well.
Exactly I love these!
07-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Yes, it is like Mr. Ninja, even tho I didn't know about that game when I started working on Beyond Gravity. My game pushes the mechanics to next level, adding obstacles, double/triple jumps, upgrades and so on. You can even pause your jump or cancel it. But yeah, if you liked Mr. Ninja, you will def enjoy this one

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator