★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Beekyr is a 'bullet hell' 16-bit style shoot em up, shmup, that leads our cool bee through 23 amazing levels in fields, trees, forests, rivers, waterfalls, jungles and caves to avenge his queen and hive from the nasty wasp queens and their soldiers... Very similar to space shooters but set in the world of bugs.

-ENVIRONMENT
The games contains all sort of nasty bugs like wasps, hornets, spiders, flies, cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, scorpions, praying mantis... along with some natural bee enemies like bee-eaters.

Enjoy the amazing soundtrack, beautiful visuals and fun but hard game.
07-09-2014, 05:23 AM
I'm waiting for this one. really nice shmup with different style.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Searched the upcoming thread and found this late (but great) announcement just two days ago.
Now, the mother of all questions in a shmup: relative touch controls ?
Judging from the video, they seem to be great, at least to me.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/pDmFZk7kk_g
07-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Yeah, this looks pretty good. Any imp?

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
07-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Looking forward to this one. So far it's looking very promising.
07-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Hello Guys!

I made the game, you can curse me when you get to the higher levels in hard difficulty modes

If you want throw suggestions let us know, we are making another one!

Game is out un the UK. It should be out already (or very soon) in the whole US.

Good luck!
07-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Yep, relative touch controls with sensitivity slider. Works pretty good, too.

I'm distracted with another game that's why i can't say more. First impressions are ok but not overwhelming, unfortunatelly.
07-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Greetings from Apydia (Amiga500).
07-10-2014, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Yep, relative touch controls with sensitivity slider. Works pretty good, too.

I'm distracted with another game that's why i can't say more. First impressions are ok but not overwhelming, unfortunatelly.
Yes I know what you mean, I had to make it very very! simple on the first levels. Believe me 90% of the people weren't able to finish the first levels, so we had to adapt it to the casual softcore players so keep going, it gets a lot more fun as you get further.
07-10-2014, 06:53 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014