★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The land of Supra is at peril. The dark entities bring forth destruction and desolation. Experience the epic journey trough the vast world of Supra and bring the masters of evil to justice!

Customize your hero with 54 different abilities!
Gather experience, gear up and explore.
07-09-2014, 11:19 AM
This looks very interesting, I'm going to give it a try.

07-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Waiting for it in US Store!

Pine Entertainment
07-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Waiting for it in US Store!
It's already available in the US, so I don't know what you are waiting for.
07-09-2014, 11:23 AM

Looks interesting.
07-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Just downloaded this, will give my impressions later. Looks pretty interesting.
07-09-2014, 11:53 AM
This looks good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Loving this ! It's a great retro style platform rpg. Seems to have a lot of levels. Nice chiptune music. Controls aren't bad. Seems to have a lot of depth

Already paid the 69p IAP to unlock the world. Really liking this
07-09-2014, 02:18 PM
I actually really like it! You get to play the first level for free. Pay only $1 to unlock all other levels. Controls are okay. I wish the D-pad was a floating one and that you could move the jump button but you'll get used to arrangement. UI takes just a little bit of figuring out where things are with so much crammed into the screen.
What I love most about this is that there is a nifty skill tree with different categories. Lots of loot to find in chests that affect your stats like attack power, health regen, and critical hit damage as well as having some intricacies like being heavy and slowing down your movement speed or allowing for backstabs or even thorn damage. Bosses I've fought so far have some cool mechanics that reminded me of Mega Man. It's a fantastic little action RPG platformer and I recommend at least checking it out if you love any of those genres.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
07-09-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm not getting on with the controls at all unfortunately. I keep hitting the wrong button when jumping and hitting the menu button. Also the screen in General is very crowded.

I do like the style and idea of it and it does look like it has some depth but unless the controls get sorted it's a no from me.

Still it's a great pricing structure so anyone with any remote interest would be a fool not to give it a go.