App description: Save the Game lets you see the video game industry through the eyes of independent developers and law enforcement officers who help game companies protect their games.

Players select a character and start out as rookies, employing a combination of matching skills and strategy to gather and use in-game resources. If you make the right calls, youll be running the show in no time.

Features:
Intuitive, fast-paced game play
Free boosts can be earned to assist the player
Video game-specific scholarship information
07-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Hum. For a free game, it's a functional Dungeon Raid clone, for the most part. However, I already ran into a serious glitch, and I'm not sure what triggers it: the puzzle board becomes unresponsive after a while. I love the concept, and the execution is... okay, but that glitch kills it for me.

Coulda been 4 stars. Now, I can only give it 2.
07-09-2014, 10:40 PM
I am hoping it was just a fluke glitch for you....
07-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Since it was free, I gave it a shot.... I think this may be the most boring game I have ever played on iOS. I went to level 6, and kept thinking, that surely there must be more to the game.... If so, I never found it... Already deleted.... Even the graphics are really boring. I can't say one good thing about the part that I played.