★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NO IN-APP PURCHASES AND NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED TO PLAY

Join Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax in an all-new adventure: Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon! Jump into battle to help the Guardians recover the five pieces of The Universal Weapon before it falls into the hands of the villainous Ronan the Accuser!

Meet the legendary outlaw Star-Lord and his rag-tag crew: Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon alien with a quick draw and an even quicker temper; Groot, the tree-like being who packs a punch; Gamora the deadly and enigmatic assassin; and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. Command the Guardians and their allies in gesture-based real-time battles; recruit and upgrade additional heroes, and then unlock and unleash devastating special attacks!

Game Features
No In-App Purchases and no Internet connection required to play!
Unlock, upgrade and control 25 characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.
Travel the Galaxy and battle through more than 60 levels of real-time, gesture-based combat in Story Mode.
Story and Arena Modes! Progress through the story and defeat villains in Story Mode then switch up your GOTG team and recruit additional heroes and villains for survival in Arena Mode.
Customize your team with the Guardians and their Allies. Recruit heroes, level up their skills, and then outfit them for battle using unique item buffs and the mysterious Iso-8.
Unlock combo moves and unleash crushing attacks from powerful pairs like Rocket and Groot or Drax and Gamora!
Go head to head with a roster of Guardian of the Galaxy villains like Korath, Nebula, and Ronan!
Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish
Connect with Game Center or Facebook to find friends, compare high scores, and earn achievements.

Get more Guardians gaming updates!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/guardiansofthegalaxygame

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Not compatible with iPhone 4.

Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
Terms of Use: http://disneytermsofuse.com
Privacy Policy: http://disneyprivacycenter.com/privacy-policy-translations/english/
07-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Of course it's a very good characters designed by Marvel,slowly defeat villains,then recruit and train heroes, and unlock. You might not like the controls very much but not a big problem for me. The game did crash sometimes, that's why it's still a soft launch, surely they will fix the bugs in the next update, all in all, worth to play

iOS Games,Apps,hacks | There are so many haters here!

07-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Nice this looks good. Please dont be rubbish!

Visuals remind me of Battleheart. Does it have the same gameplay?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-09-2014, 07:59 AM
On an iPhone. Can't see any details about where it soft-launched. Anyone know?
07-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Definitely looks like Battleheart. And I'm excited because a lot of the characters included for the arena mode are characters from the comic/Annihilation stories that couldn't all be fit into the movie (but maybe a late one, if it does well!).

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
07-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Where is this soft launched?
07-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Nice find
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Where is this soft launched?
The game is available on the Malaysian App Store (that's where the link I posted goes to, even though I'm not from there myself). I don't know if it's available in other countries, though.

On a visual aspect, I believe that the art style here is very resemblant to that Marvel Run Jump Smash infinite runner that came out last year. Also, like Jerutix said, I love the amount of fan-service in that third screen! Not only are there several characters from the movie there - Korath the Pursuer, Nebula, Yondu, probably Ronan as well - but also from the realm of the comics - GOTG's own Mantis, Wraith from Annihilation Conquest, Korg, Caiera and Miek from Planet Hulk!

Last edited by TheMerc; 07-09-2014 at 08:36 AM.
07-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Sorry, accidental double post.
07-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Righty-o, thanks Merc!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
07-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Game Impressions