★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Siralim is a deep RPG with light roguelike elements that allows you to summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight in strategic battle. Fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.

Features:
- Randomly generated dungeons and quests - no two dungeons are alike!
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Cast over 100 powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
- Fight in challenging battles that reward thoughtful strategy rather than mindless button mashing.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures' power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Craft powerful eggs which will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Fight in your kingdom's battle arena for fame, fortune, and glory.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
- A roguelike overworld where you can see your enemies approaching before battle begins.
- Ever-expanding: we frequently release major content patches that give you access to new creatures, items, and other things to do.
- Free to play until your character reaches level 15. After that, the game costs $4.99 USD to play forever. There are no cash shops, microtransactions, or anything like that all.

Please visit us at www.siralim.com.
07-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Hah! Here it is! I told all of you! I told you I told you I told you! This game is stupid fun. All of you go get it!!!!

07-09-2014, 10:19 AM
I really like this game. But could the developer please do something to make the tiny font bigger for the iPhone? It's killing my eyeballs ! Thanks.
07-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Why is my char moving much faster while in castle than in dungeons? Bit annoying.
07-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Hey guys! I'm Zack, the creator of Siralim. I just wanted to thank you all for trying it out and I hope you're having fun! There are plenty of huge content updates planned for Siralim, and the best is yet to come.

@Duke12: The slowdown in dungeons is actually due to lag, which is thanks to a bug. The bug is already fixed and the updated version has been sent to Apple, so after they approve it, the problem should be solved. Sorry about that and thanks for your patience!
07-09-2014, 07:18 PM
WHoa this sounds awesome and the IAP unlock seems totally fair. Downloading now!

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Tallowmere | Sproggiwood | Alchemic Dungeons | Runespell Overture
07-09-2014, 07:24 PM
This sounds right up my alley and a full unlock for $4.99 is a steal. Thank You Zack and Thylacine Studios.
07-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Looks very cool, I am going to check it out.
07-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Zack?! Your awesome! I bow before your mighty intellect! I didn't buy this for my iphone but I got it for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I am sinking tons of time into it. I told everyone it was coming and how pretty sweet it was and I got called a shill! A shill! Can you believe it? Some emo dude called me a shill!

Anyway, I can't believe the content you have stuffed in this game. There's a little bit of everything. Could I ask you what you developed in? Libgdx, cocos2dx? Other such lovely things?

Is suggest you guys grab this game. He is more then fair in letting you try the entire game until you reach level fifteen. Then there's an IAP and your good to go (I'm assuming iOS is setup the same way as android). You get to collect monsters kinda like in Pokemon, bring up your stats like in final fantasy, there's random dungeon levels like in diablo, Tons of artifacts (loot), a crafting system, etc etc etc. Very well done game. You've got a fan for life.

Use your pandemonium tokens! They help more often then not!

Thanks eh!
07-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Am I missing something? I am trying to start a new game and after I get the dialog "Welcome to Siralim. What is your name?", I cannot input anything and no other prompts or changes on the screen occur.

I've restarted the game and tried to start it in several game modes. Still no go. It looks fun and I'd love to try it out.

I'm on an iPhone 5s. I also may or may not be under the influence of a substance.