Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-09-2014, 06:27 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Siralim (by Thylacine Studios)

Old 07-09-2014, 09:44 AM

Hah! Here it is! I told all of you! I told you I told you I told you! This game is stupid fun. All of you go get it!!!!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:19 AM

I really like this game. But could the developer please do something to make the tiny font bigger for the iPhone? It's killing my eyeballs ! Thanks.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:23 AM

Why is my char moving much faster while in castle than in dungeons? Bit annoying.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:30 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey guys! I'm Zack, the creator of Siralim. I just wanted to thank you all for trying it out and I hope you're having fun! There are plenty of huge content updates planned for Siralim, and the best is yet to come.

@Duke12: The slowdown in dungeons is actually due to lag, which is thanks to a bug. The bug is already fixed and the updated version has been sent to Apple, so after they approve it, the problem should be solved. Sorry about that and thanks for your patience!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:18 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

WHoa this sounds awesome and the IAP unlock seems totally fair. Downloading now!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:24 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

This sounds right up my alley and a full unlock for $4.99 is a steal. Thank You Zack and Thylacine Studios.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:00 PM

Looks very cool, I am going to check it out.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:22 PM

Zack?! Your awesome! I bow before your mighty intellect! I didn't buy this for my iphone but I got it for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I am sinking tons of time into it. I told everyone it was coming and how pretty sweet it was and I got called a shill! A shill! Can you believe it? Some emo dude called me a shill!

Anyway, I can't believe the content you have stuffed in this game. There's a little bit of everything. Could I ask you what you developed in? Libgdx, cocos2dx? Other such lovely things?

Is suggest you guys grab this game. He is more then fair in letting you try the entire game until you reach level fifteen. Then there's an IAP and your good to go (I'm assuming iOS is setup the same way as android). You get to collect monsters kinda like in Pokemon, bring up your stats like in final fantasy, there's random dungeon levels like in diablo, Tons of artifacts (loot), a crafting system, etc etc etc. Very well done game. You've got a fan for life.

•••Spoiler:  Use your pandemonium tokens! They help more often then not!

Thanks eh!
Old 07-09-2014, 11:42 PM

Am I missing something? I am trying to start a new game and after I get the dialog "Welcome to Siralim. What is your name?", I cannot input anything and no other prompts or changes on the screen occur.

I've restarted the game and tried to start it in several game modes. Still no go. It looks fun and I'd love to try it out.

I'm on an iPhone 5s. I also may or may not be under the influence of a substance.