★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What do they call Zenonia in Korea anyway?

08-28-2009, 12:43 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
What do they call Zenonia in Korea anyway?

I was thinking of getting more info on the Korean Zenonia so we could have something to look forward to, like a forum or something. Someone must have vids up on the Korean youtube. Is there a different name to search for?
08-28-2009, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
I was thinking of getting more info on the Korean Zenonia so we could have something to look forward to, like a forum or something. Someone must have vids up on the Korean youtube. Is there a different name to search for?
its called. wait i hope i spell it correctly.......zenonia. i was just at the gamevil korean site and the the only thing i was able to read. the lost memories looks awesome btw.
08-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbeaver View Post
its called. wait i hope i spell it correctly.......zenonia. i was just at the gamevil korean site and the the only thing i was able to read. the lost memories looks awesome btw.
Never heard of it.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
08-28-2009, 09:40 AM
ya i think its still called zenonia. If you watch the zenonia commercial, it still says zenonia for the games name. Except, its probably spelled in korean.
08-28-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm Korean....but I know practically none.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
08-28-2009, 11:35 AM
At least I do know something in Korean
안녕하세요

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon