App description: You work for the mysterious Baron at his castle of evil. Or is it evil? Maybe you're just a burnt out employee with a bad work ethic and any boss is a bad boss to you. Either way, there's plenty of possibly-evil enemies to shoot at and pitfalls to avoid in this "oh so meta" platformer. And if you get bored you can play retro style arcade games within the game. Whoa. Mind blowing.

PeteOzzy's comments:
Needs iOS 7.1 so I haven't played it in order to do "quality control" but it looks interesting so hopefully you guys enjoy it!

07-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Dam, I cant download it then.
07-11-2014, 11:27 AM
the movement is pretty muddy, and the jumping is pretty floaty. There's also either issues with the engine or the animations, as it seems there are numerous frame skips consistently happening.

The graphics also look incredibly similar to that other platformer game (sorry, it's name's escaping me ATM) that had graphics incredibly similar to Scribblenauts... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
07-11-2014, 11:37 AM
What Void said, I played it about five minutes and ran into a bug where the screen went black. around my character. Couldn't get out of it. I'd love to see the developer keep working on this, it has potential but just feels like it was released too early.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
The graphics also look incredibly similar to that other platformer game (sorry, it's name's escaping me ATM) that had graphics incredibly similar to Scribblenauts... =oP
I think the game you're talking about is Rogue Heroes.