★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Games that make you feel accomplished...

12-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Games that make you feel accomplished...

So, I got my Iphone a few months ago. My xbox360 gave me the red rings of death about a month before that, so obviously by the time I got my Iphone, im like game deprived...

I have been in love with some of the games I have played so far, SPORE, dropship, Ace tennis ect ect. Tho im looking for that one game...that one game that you feel like you need to keep coming back to day after day. Something like a good RPG, a good adventure game with level ups, something that makes you feel accomplished every time you play the game.

Does anyone have any good games that fit this? Or know of anything coming in the future. (SimCity looks very promising!)

Thanks everyone!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.twitter.com/seanbartley
12-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I've spent nearly $500 on apps and the $1 game called Fuzzle was the one for me :P

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

12-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow, thats quite a lot of money to spend on apps!! :P I have tried the free version and just could not get into it, I will give it another shot.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.twitter.com/seanbartley
12-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Fastlane is pretty challenging. I feel accomplished when I win a race. With probably 10 hours of practice, I've only placed 1st once and routinely come in 2nd. It pushes you to be perfect
12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBartley View Post
Wow, thats quite a lot of money to spend on apps!! :P I have tried the free version and just could not get into it, I will give it another shot.
Yeah, I made a goal to stop buying apps by 2009, lol. So far this is my best month, and I've only wasted $6 :P

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Papi Cave for sure. it's pretty tough so a lot of people have been frustrated with it, but it makes it that much better when you win!

Battle Born Music
gamecenter name = battlebornmusic.com
12-16-2008, 11:59 AM
Bike or Die 2. Pretty much every level I beat (and they are rare), I just want to jump with joy.

Enigmo too.

Two games that for every level passed, you really feel you accomplished something.
12-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Bike or Die 2. Pretty much every level I beat (and they are rare), I just want to jump with joy.

Enigmo too.

Two games that for every level passed, you really feel you accomplished something.
definitely. very good games

Battle Born Music
gamecenter name = battlebornmusic.com
12-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to Herp
Besiegement and Galcon.
12-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
Fastlane is pretty challenging. I feel accomplished when I win a race. With probably 10 hours of practice, I've only placed 1st once and routinely come in 2nd. It pushes you to be perfect
Agreed. If you accomplish anything in Fastlane , you'll feel like a total badass.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0