★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Free for a limited time! Regular price $2,99 ***

232,566 people around the Glob already playing in the Fresh Reversi, now it's your turn!

Reversi is a great board game. By playing in Fresh Reversi you train your strategic thinking, logic, and become smarter with each new batch. A bright and stylish retina graphics and sort background music will bring an unforgettable experience of the game.

# ABOUT THE GAME

Fresh Reversi is a board game for two people on board 88 cells.
Original game was invented in the UK in 1883, for some times during the game was forgotten until it was revived in Japan under a different name. Since 1977, all over the world are regularly held world championships of the game in USA, France, Japan, Italy, Netherlands.

# BASIC REVERSI RULES

Game starts with two black and two white stones placed on the gameboard. The Black stones move first. Each player moves by turn, placing his stone by the enemy stone. All of the enemy stones, that were between placed stone and old, already on board, stones will be repainted to the player colour. If there is no chance to jump over enemy's stones, you skip the move. Winner is the one who have more stones of his colour.

# REVERSI TACTICS

As long as round going, as much bones are on the table and game is getting harder. Each wrong move can lead to the defeat in the end of the round, that's why you need to analyse every step you make. Your tactical task is to occupy the corner positions. If you are given this positions to your opponent, you losing your win chances.

# NUMBER OF PLAYERS

One
Two (hotseat)
Online game with a friend (by Game Center)
Online game with random player (by Game Center)

# GAME FEATURES

Beautiful game and music design
Easy, Medium or Hard difficulty
Black hole mode
Gameplay with or without hints
Various start positions
Detailed statistics
No In-App Purchases
Online game through Game Center

More about the game on our website: http://pleeq.com/fresh-reversi/

Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pleeq_com
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pleeqsoftware
07-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Got a promo a while back. I never played othello on a digital device before so I can't really compare it to the others. However, I can firmly say this, I cannot imagine anything better than this for an othello game. It has everything and more. I love everything about this game. Everything is customizable to the volume of the music, available moves toggle, difficulty, plus more. You can play against the computer, online, or on the same device. This game is perfect. If I had to complain for the sake of complaining I would say the music can get a little repetitive after a while. The music is some relaxing lounge music that goes perfectly with the game, very classy. Other than that this is a perfect game and a complete must buy for any othello fan or someone who likes these types of games. A perfect 5!

Update, it seems like a did find one problem and one thing that could be improved. When playing against the computer it shows PLAYER and IPAD. To me the way it's worded is confusing. I think it would be better to say something like YOU and COMPUTER or something to that effect to make it more clear. Also, it would be nice if you could save a match and you could continue it later.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 07-13-2014 at 12:19 AM.
07-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Got a promo a while back. I never played othello on a digital device before so I can't really compare it to the others. However, I can firmly say this, I cannot imagine anything better than this for an othello game. It has everything and more. I love everything about this game. Everything is customizable to the volume of the music, available moves toggle, difficulty, plus more. You can play against the computer, online, or on the same device. This game is perfect. If I had to complain for the sake of complaining I would say the music can get a little repetitive after a while. The music is some relaxing lounge music that goes perfectly with the game, very classy. Other than that this is a perfect game and a complete must buy for any othello fan or someone who likes these types of games. A perfect 5!

Update, it seems like a did find one problem and one thing that could be improved. When playing against the computer it shows PLAYER and IPAD. To me the way it's worded is confusing. I think it would be better to say something like YOU and COMPUTER or something to that effect to make it more clear. Also, it would be nice if you could save a match and you could continue it later.
coolpepper43, Thanks for the feedback! We will consider your ideas about name and save match for later