★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

HELP! Looking for old favourite app..

07-13-2014, 01:18 PM
HELP! Looking for old favourite app..

A while ago I was addicted to this side scroller shooter I had on my old iPhone. I have since been unable to find it and I can't remember the name of it. I've looked in App Store previous purchases. I have looked everywhere.
The app was an arcade style side scrolling shooter where you play as a cat (I think) and you go through levels shooting enemies blah blah.
The game had a sorta spaceship theme going on.
Also, the title was had the word "project" in it I think followed by a few numbers

If anyone has any ideas as to what it could be please help.

Cheers boys and girls

Last edited by Jangajang; 07-13-2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: add info
07-14-2014, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jangajang View Post
A while ago I was addicted to this side scroller shooter I had on my old iPhone. I have since been unable to find it and I can't remember the name of it. I've looked in App Store previous purchases. I have looked everywhere.
The app was an arcade style side scrolling shooter where you play as a cat (I think) and you go through levels shooting enemies blah blah.
The game had a sorta spaceship theme going on.
Also, the title was had the word "project" in it I think followed by a few numbers

If anyone has any ideas as to what it could be please help.

Cheers boys and girls
Project 83113 (aka Project BELLE). It's already been removed, but i think you may be able to access it from your purchases. If not, then i guess you're out of luck.

I do think it's one of the best contra-esque type of game on the appstore, and it's pretty sad that it had to go.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-14-2014, 09:03 AM
That was a fun game. Why did it get pulled?

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
07-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Project 83113 (aka Project BELLE). It's already been removed, but i think you may be able to access it from your purchases. If not, then i guess you're out of luck.
I recently (well, in the last few months) redownloaded it from my purchases, so I believe it's still possible.