App description: Immerse yourself in daWindci Deluxe, the definitive edition of the Apple Design Award winning daWindci.

Paint wind, hurricanes and lightning on the screen with the tip of your finger and thereby navigate your balloon through the riddles and obstacles of each level. A world full of magical equipment and incredible inventions is waiting to be explored at a slow and relaxing pace: Monumental wind turbines on the horizon, an impressive hangar door behind you and a surreal fauna and flora around you.

Create your own hot air balloon with over 25 different designs. Embark in 50 expeditions in search of valuable items and mysterious puzzles. Sit down and enjoy the calming and meditative experience of playing daWindci best enjoyed with headphones.

Deluxe Features
Full Retina support with a re-imagined, colorful and much improved art style
New free-form wind drawing mechanics for a more intuitive and natural experience
All new particle effects, crisper textures and post effect shaders push your devices hardware
Rebalanced and enhanced levels
Compatible with iPad 2 and later, iPhone 4S and later and iPod Touch (5th generation)

TouchArcade says: "With a smooth soundtrack driving the action and excellent puzzle solving gameplay, daWindci is a complete, beautiful, and unique puzzler that you really shouldn't miss out on if you're a fan of the genre."

The innovative gameplay with intuitive gesture control, charming graphics and meditative soundtrack offers 5-8 hours of playtime and delights the casual player as well as core gamers. Play daWindci Deluxe at your own pace and relax.

Intuitive, natural gesture control
Meditative soundtrack, beautiful landscapes
5-8 hours of playtime fun
50 levels and more than 25 designs for the balloon
14 special tasks as Game Center achievements

"If you enjoy physics challenges with a minor puzzle twist, this is the game for you." - AppSpy

PeteOzzy's comments:

07-16-2014, 05:22 AM
The soundtrack of this game is the highlight, then with the beautiful landscape design, you don't want to miss it. You are not seeing many games from this publisher, but this one just done right.

07-16-2014, 05:43 AM
Wow, this looks cool. A video of some gameplay would be great. I have never seen a game like this before.
07-16-2014, 05:46 AM
Found some gameplay footage for the first game/original version, hopefully this'll shed some light until our Tubers have had a chance to play and record it.

07-16-2014, 05:56 AM
Thanks Pete for the vid. It looks boring as heck so it sounds like a perfect game to play before bed.
07-16-2014, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Thanks Pete for the vid. It looks boring as heck so it sounds like a perfect game to play before bed.
Heyho, devs joining the discussion ...
The game might be boring if you expect an action title, but this is on purpose, it's supposed to be a relaxing and meditative experience We'll post a new trailer soon.

@mimimiprod, http://fb.com/mimimiprod if you want to follow us

CEO / Founder of Mimimi Productions. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
07-16-2014, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Roth View Post
Heyho, devs joining the discussion ...
The game might be boring if you expect an action title, but this is on purpose, it's supposed to be a relaxing and meditative experience We'll post a new trailer soon.

@mimimiprod, http://fb.com/mimimiprod if you want to follow us
what's the different between this one and the old version?

Game Center ID: copaeci
07-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
what's the different between this one and the old version?
Basically much better graphics and optimized levels with much less frustration. E.g. spikes don't destroy you with a single hit etc. -- it makes for a much better experience. Levels have also been rebalanced and re-ordered. The 3-star system has been streamlined to something that isn't as confusing as before. And of course the wind-drawing is much much better with the free-form implementation we did.

•Full Retina support with a re-imagined, colorful and much improved art style
•New free-form wind drawing mechanics for a more intuitive and natural experience
•All new particle effects, crisper textures and post effect shaders push your devices’ hardware
•Rebalanced and enhanced levels

07-16-2014, 10:33 AM
Hm... The differences between this and the old version seem to fix the frustrations I had with the original game. That's the good - but the bad is I have to buy it all over again? I dunno if I am willing to go out on that much of a limb.
07-16-2014, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Hm... The differences between this and the old version seem to fix the frustrations I had with the original game. That's the good - but the bad is I have to buy it all over again? I dunno if I am willing to go out on that much of a limb.
Yeah, I understand your concerns, but it's basically very simple. a) We put A LOT of work into the Deluxe version and think it's worth buying it again. Several people worked on it for weeks, so it's absolutely not a cheap "re-release". b) The changes are quite big so we didn't want to lose the original by patching it. A lot of people loved it the way it was. c) We are releasing this under our account without a publisher.

If you write me an eMail I'll send you a promo code and you can give us your honest feedback if it would have been worth re-buying it or not. Deal?