★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bio Inc is a biomedical strategy simulator in which you determine the ultimate fate of a victim by developing the most lethal illness possible.

*** Download Bio Inc. Platinum to enable all features, remove ads and get 2 000 Bio Coins in bonus! ***

----
"Fascinating and addictive" -148apps.com, 4/5

"A revolutionary game" -I4U.com editors choice, 5/5

"This game provide days, if not weeks, of entertainment" -AppAdvice.com, 4.5/5

"Strangely compelling" -PocketGamer.co.uk

"Highly addictive" -iPhoneFAQ.org
----

Upgrade your diseases, boost risk factors and slow down your victims recovery before a team of highly motivated doctors find a cure and save him.

Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:

- 18 stages with different gameplays
- 100+ realistic biomedical conditions
- Spread diseases across all human systems
- Real-Time human body degradation
- Awesome graphics!
- Four difficulty settings
- Thousands of ways to play the game

You can watch the trailer here: http://playbioinc.com

Stay tuned, frequent updates will keep Bio Inc. fun and fresh for years to come!
Available on iPhone, iPad and iPod.

If you ever beat the Impossible Stage, let us know and we will add you to our Hall of Fame! ;-)

WARNING: if you press the Start Game button and nothing happens, this is probably because your devices storage is full. Please free some disk space and try again.
07-16-2014, 05:46 AM
Hmmm... A plague inc. clone with a twist?

07-16-2014, 06:22 AM
This game sounds like it'd make me incredibly depressed.

"real time body degradation"...................

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
07-16-2014, 10:49 AM
This. Isn't be one of the two potential owns tonight for me... The past few weeks have been an onslaught of games that haven't really interested me, which is weird because I usually will play just about anything...
07-16-2014, 12:14 PM
Interface looks a bit more interesting with the human body and all, but it still seems like a plague inc clone. With less global domination.
07-16-2014, 12:34 PM
It's now available in the US AppStore and yeah it looks to be very inspired by Plague Inc.

Edit: Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by ojtitus; 07-16-2014 at 01:49 PM.
07-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
It's now available in the US AppStore and yeah it looks to be very inspired by Plague Inc.
You say that like its a bad thing.. Plague Inc. is a great game and if something similar comes out with a different theme I'm all for it.
Personally I'm more attracted to this disease model then the global one, and I've played Plague a LOT. (And still will)
This looks great IMO. Bought.
07-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
You say that like its a bad thing.. Plague Inc. is a great game and if something similar comes out with a different theme I'm all for it.
Personally I'm more attracted to this disease model then the global one, and I've played Plague a LOT. (And still will)
This looks great IMO. Bought.
You read it like it's a bad thing. I never said it was a stupid Plague Inc. clone, that would be saying it like it's a bad thing. All I said was that it looks very inspired by Plague Inc., which it does.
07-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Looks strangely familiar...
07-16-2014, 01:41 PM
It's a very toned down Plague. The interface is slick although very familiar and the gameplay is similar apart from instead of trying to infect the world you're just trying to kill off a single person before the doctor can cure them. It is quite funny that you can name your victim beforehand which did make me chuckle as I gave someone I don't particularly like renal failure and a heart attack.
If you want a stripped back plague then I recommend,this game looks good and looks like it has potential to be updated.