★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tired of flapping? Ball Bird is the newest game for iPhone where you bounce your bird to high scores! Tilt your phone forwards and backwards to keep your bird bouncing as long as possible. One of the simplest but most challenging games for iPhone. You control two paddles that move in opposite directions. Can you train your brain to think both ways? Pick up and play for instant fun with games lasting from a few seconds to a few crazy minutes! Remember to watch out for the falling logs that threaten to bounce your bird. Unlock new birds as you reach higher scores. Will you be the first to unlock them all?

- Simple and intuitive gameplay.
- Pick up and play fun.
- Suitable for kids and adults of all ages.
- Improve your spatial reasoning.
- Gets really difficult as your score gets higher!

Ball Bird is free to play, with an optional in-app purchase to remove adverts and timer. Thanks to anyone who chooses to do this! :)

Pebble Pinky Studios Ltd's comments:

Ball Bird is launching tonight at midnight!

It's definitely NOT a flaplike. But it is inspired by Flappy Bird in terms of simplicity, brevity and difficulty. The premise is incredibly simple: tilt your phone forwards and backwards to control two pong-like paddles and keep your bird bouncing for as long as possible. The unique twist is that the paddles move in opposite directions to each other; so you have to think in both directions.

Check it out, it's really fun. I promise!

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Screenshots:

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy it.

Gary
07-16-2014, 11:04 AM
It does look fun!
07-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Love the classic colors, blue, red, green, yellow.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Graveyard Shift Virtual Reality
07-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Thanks

I tried to keep the whole thing as simple and bright as possible.

Check out my free app Ball Bird!
Coming 17 July 2014...
07-17-2014, 05:14 AM
Game came out last night, should be available in all territories by now.

Check it out, it's free and really fun!

Be great to get some feedback on what people think on playing it.

Coming 17 July 2014...
07-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Anyone played it yet?

Coming 17 July 2014...