App description: "An enjoyable time-killer with some great visuals that provides hours of fun, and with new games being added all the time, Tap To Play is definitely worth a look!" - appseeq.com

Challenge your friends and other players, or go solo in 11 addicting games!

Tap To Play is a free and amazing social gaming platform where you can challenge other players to 11 different games. You can also chat with your opponents, and follow your friends in your feed.
All games can also be played in single player mode - for fun, for practice, or to compete in the leaderboards.

Earn medals and xp, reach a higher level, and earn coins to unlock new games. But don't get angry when you lose!

FEATURES :

- 11 games (with more coming soon!)
- Chat with your opponents
- Find and add friends
- Random opponents
- Compete in leaderboards
- Follow your friends' activity in the feed
- Beautiful HD artwork and animations
- Connect with Facebook and play against your friends

GAMES :

Bird Down
The early bird catches the worm - but not if he gets shot down by a missile! Keep flapping to help Twitch stay in the air.

Birds On A Pole
Twitch and Twinkle are just chilling on a telephone pole, but someone is attacking them - and they brought out the big guns! Help our lovebirds avoid the missiles, or they will be as dead as a dodo.

Deck Attack
Time to lay all your cards on the table. This reaction-based card game is spades of fun!

Dragon Fish
It's a fish-eat-fish world out there. Help Olaf the dragonfish hunt for food - but make sure he doesn't eat himself!

Friggin' Frog
Get that frog out of your throat, and help our ex-tadpole Francis reach soaring new heights.

Jungle Glide
Join our mascotte Otto in his quest to satisfy his hunger. Glide through the jungle and collect those tasty potassium-filled bananas!

Ribbit Rush
This game covers the entire spectrum of being a frog - jumping, eating flies, and saying 'ribbit'. Help Francis the frog eat as many flies as possible, while avoiding the numerous obstacles.

Seashell Shore
It's time to come out of your shell in this color-matching game.

Splosh
Priscilla the fish just loves to eat those yummy flies. The only problem is that they don't live in the sea, so she has to jump out of the water to catch them.

Squeaky Wheels
Drift your way across three different race tracks in this top-down racing game.

Tap To Run
Hazel the Ostrich loves to run. Help her avoid the obstacles, or her luck will run out!

Tap To Play's comments:
AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that our free app "Tap To Play" has been approved by Apple and is now ready for download.

The app features 10 casual games that you can play by yourself or against other players.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?ls=1&mt=8
07-17-2014, 07:22 AM
Tap To Play is not also available in New Zealand during soft launch. Go grab your FREE copy and start tappin'.

Last edited by triggerhappylabs; 07-17-2014 at 11:18 AM.

07-17-2014, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tap To Play View Post

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that our free app "Tap To Play" has been approved by Apple and is now ready for download - in Canada only for now (soft launch). The rest of the world will follow soon. We're mainly doing the soft launch to test our server infrastructure.

The app features 8 casual games that you can play by yourself or against other players.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?mt=8
If it's any indication, I created an account just to get to beta test this game as it seemed so intriguing! The Dev team allowed me on and, quite frankly, it's amazing! I've been playing non stop for about 9 days now, with no signs of slowing down. As explained, the idea of a minigame collection that you can also socially challenge players with really does draw me in, and the promise of new awesome games to the 8 (already awesome) ones is amazing. This app has the prospects to fly, if you give it the time of day. Social features are really tight, the games are really great (my favourites being Tap to Run and Splosh) and the idea is executed with a slick UI. Nothing really wrong with the app at all. The IAPs are reasonable (as that's what most people seem to wonder) and I'm actually going to put 1.49 down on the game just to support the devs, remove the ads and get some coins (no, the coins system isn't brutal). If devs are reading this, can you clarify the IAP system as I'm not as good at explaining this. When I review film, I review them on a 'percentage scale', and at the moment 94% - mainly because I haven't stopped playing it and all of the minigames are appealing to many different people. All that I'm craving is some new games so I can waste like another 4 hours a day on them!

Feel free to play me on 'Tap to Play' my username is the same as my TA name (ReverseDAJ) and sorry for the brutally long response.
07-17-2014, 01:26 PM
If you don't have a Canada or New Zealand account we do have some promo codes we wanna hand out for people that are interested in getting their hand on Tap To Play during soft launch.

PM me
07-18-2014, 11:12 AM
We've expanded our soft launch to include the UK and Australia. If you're in either region, give it a try!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?mt=8
07-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Our first update has been posted and will be available sometime next week hopefully. Tap To Play is only available as of today in Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Australia while we are testing out of servers. We are hoping for a world wide release within the upcoming month.

The new update includes 2 new games introducing Francis the Frog!

Friggin' Frog

Ribbit Rush

The update also includes internationalization for Dutch, French and Spanish.

We will update you here once the update is live!
07-21-2014, 11:04 AM
We are giving out some promo codes for you who live outside of the soft launch countries. Grab your code and start tappin'!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=237072
07-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Tap To Play awesome game for friends to compete against each other I'm so happy I got to beta test this it's fun simple (yet hard to master) and the devs are super nice and have not found any major issues yet so many games to choose and you can play multi or single and level up, as you go along you finish goals and have fun ^-^ must have game!!

Waiting for: Mewgenics
Beta Tested: GamePress, Rollabear, Can Knockdown Castaway Paradise, Tap to play, Cubics, Ice math ninja and partly tested toysburg though my Mini couldn't handle it
Beta testing at the moment : The Wild
07-21-2014, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shining jade View Post
Tap To Play awesome game for friends to compete against each other I'm so happy I got to beta test this it's fun simple (yet hard to master) and the devs are super nice and have not found any major issues yet so many games to choose and you can play multi or single and level up, as you go along you finish goals and have fun ^-^ must have game!!
Lol, thanks for going through the trouble to make fan art

EDIT : we need some games with cats!

Last edited by Tap To Play; 07-22-2014 at 02:07 PM.