Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-16-2014, 02:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Tap To Play - Play games against other players or by yourself

AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that our free app "Tap To Play" has been approved by Apple and is now ready for download.

The app features 10 casual games that you can play by yourself or against other players.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by Tap To Play; 08-24-2014 at 09:50 AM..
Old 07-17-2014, 07:22 AM

Tap To Play is not also available in New Zealand during soft launch. Go grab your FREE copy and start tappin'.

Last edited by triggerhappylabs; 07-17-2014 at 11:18 AM..
Old 07-17-2014, 12:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tap To Play View Post

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that our free app "Tap To Play" has been approved by Apple and is now ready for download - in Canada only for now (soft launch). The rest of the world will follow soon. We're mainly doing the soft launch to test our server infrastructure.

The app features 8 casual games that you can play by yourself or against other players.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?mt=8
If it's any indication, I created an account just to get to beta test this game as it seemed so intriguing! The Dev team allowed me on and, quite frankly, it's amazing! I've been playing non stop for about 9 days now, with no signs of slowing down. As explained, the idea of a minigame collection that you can also socially challenge players with really does draw me in, and the promise of new awesome games to the 8 (already awesome) ones is amazing. This app has the prospects to fly, if you give it the time of day. Social features are really tight, the games are really great (my favourites being Tap to Run and Splosh) and the idea is executed with a slick UI. Nothing really wrong with the app at all. The IAPs are reasonable (as that's what most people seem to wonder) and I'm actually going to put 1.49 down on the game just to support the devs, remove the ads and get some coins (no, the coins system isn't brutal). If devs are reading this, can you clarify the IAP system as I'm not as good at explaining this. When I review film, I review them on a 'percentage scale', and at the moment 94% - mainly because I haven't stopped playing it and all of the minigames are appealing to many different people. All that I'm craving is some new games so I can waste like another 4 hours a day on them!

Feel free to play me on 'Tap to Play' my username is the same as my TA name (ReverseDAJ) and sorry for the brutally long response.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:26 PM

If you don't have a Canada or New Zealand account we do have some promo codes we wanna hand out for people that are interested in getting their hand on Tap To Play during soft launch.

PM me
Old 07-18-2014, 11:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

We've expanded our soft launch to include the UK and Australia. If you're in either region, give it a try!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/tap-to-play/id884662998?mt=8
Old 07-20-2014, 11:36 PM

Our first update has been posted and will be available sometime next week hopefully. Tap To Play is only available as of today in Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Australia while we are testing out of servers. We are hoping for a world wide release within the upcoming month.

The new update includes 2 new games introducing Francis the Frog!

Friggin' Frog

Ribbit Rush

The update also includes internationalization for Dutch, French and Spanish.

We will update you here once the update is live!
Old 07-21-2014, 11:04 AM

We are giving out some promo codes for you who live outside of the soft launch countries. Grab your code and start tappin'!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=237072
Old 07-21-2014, 11:42 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Tap To Play awesome game for friends to compete against each other I'm so happy I got to beta test this it's fun simple (yet hard to master) and the devs are super nice and have not found any major issues yet so many games to choose and you can play multi or single and level up, as you go along you finish goals and have fun ^-^ must have game!!

Old 07-21-2014, 11:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shining jade View Post
Tap To Play awesome game for friends to compete against each other I'm so happy I got to beta test this it's fun simple (yet hard to master) and the devs are super nice and have not found any major issues yet so many games to choose and you can play multi or single and level up, as you go along you finish goals and have fun ^-^ must have game!!
Lol, thanks for going through the trouble to make fan art

EDIT : we need some games with cats!

Last edited by Tap To Play; 07-22-2014 at 02:07 PM..
Old 08-04-2014, 09:52 PM

Official launch trailer has been released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87JFpx0F_As