★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Snake, seriously redesigned.

It comes with a story:

Far out in the unfashionable eastern end of the galaxy lies a group of small colorful creatures. Most of them live unhappily for pretty much of the time. They were once happy, until the snake of desire seduced them to eat a fruit named "forbidden". At first they enjoyed it, soon their soul were eaten by their desire. Now they want to destroy the snake using coins to fulfil the snakes desire and make it explode.

It is fun:
24 different levels featuring walls, moving creatures, shurikens, coins, zodiac and much more.

It is challenging:
Unlike old-school snake, here the creature can shrink the snake, shuriken can cut snake whereas hitting blockers lead to immediate game over, you really need to coordinate your brain, eyes and finger altogether to survive in a changing world.

It can be shared:
Score of each level can be submitted to leaderboard, there are also achievements, replay to top your score and challenge your friends.

Things to know:
- Destiny is a snake so hungry it devours itself, in this game you can make the snake bite itself, this is especially useful in Retro.
- 9 is a mystery number, unlock next level by eating coins and grow the snake length to 9.
- after all levels are passed, there will be a Retro game with different way to play.

If you like the game, share it with friends, rate it and Ill keep improving it.

07-16-2014, 06:58 PM
Interesting gaming concept, but one serious flaw

Without the constant display of ads at the bottom of the playing field, this game could be fun. The concept -- which essentially combines elements of the Pacman and Snake genres -- is clever and the graphics are nice. However, I find the ads to be very distracting, and occasionally I've inadvertently touched the ad area when trying to swipe my finger to move the snake. In a future update I hope the developer will consider offering an in-app purchase to remove the ads.

Last edited by Grist; 07-16-2014 at 07:00 PM. Reason: fix typo