★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Erik Wittern
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are lost in space! Use your gravity gun to navigate from black hole to black hole, traveling through space, as your only chance to get back to earth.

Gravity Quest is a fun and challenging game about timing and coordination skills. Avoid diverse obstacles and navigate through 25 hand-crafted levels. And try to collect as many minerals on your journey as possible.

Mentioned by GameMob.com: http://gamemob.com/news/under-the-radar-for-ios-cubama-spaceborn-gravity-quest/
07-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Gravity Quest was written about on GameMobs' ''Under The Radar'' which is a feature that looks at interesting recent releases you may have missed. You can read their thoughts on Gravity Quest and other games here.
07-24-2014, 01:05 PM
Hey, I got this game a few days ago! It's cool. It's like if Slingshot Racing was a physics platformer style game in zero gravity. Controls are really simple and the levels get tricky fast. Nice graphics too. Fun game, worth a dollar
07-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDude View Post
Hey, I got this game a few days ago! It's cool. It's like if Slingshot Racing was a physics platformer style game in zero gravity. Controls are really simple and the levels get tricky fast. Nice graphics too. Fun game, worth a dollar
Looks like I'll grab this too, if at least just to get the discussion going on this - it's like a ghost town here sometimes lol.
03-13-2015, 10:21 PM
Wow this is still free? This is a fantastic little gem. Everyone should pick it up. A great action puzzler with ZERO ads and iap.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 03-13-2015 at 10:46 PM.