★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the fun! Millions of people are already playing Smoothie Swipe, the juiciest puzzle game available. Connect fruit, trigger boosters, and swipe your way to success through more than 400 levels.

Go on a grand adventure as you move from island to island. Each island adds a new unique mechanic to the gameplay - there is always something new to challenge you!

Compete with your friends on leaderboards and help each other out with extra lives! Who will take the crown and become the master?

Smoothie Swipe is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra gems can be bought as in-app purchases.

Game features:

- Swipe through the amazing puzzle gameplay that changes on every island!

- 400+ levels so you never run out of something to play!

- Join up with friends to challenge each other and see who will top the leaderboards!

- It's easy to sync your progress between multiple devices!

- Win coins and use cool boosters to blast your way forward on difficult levels!

- Easy to play, but oh so hard to master!

Join in the fun and play today! Your healthy smoothie addiction starts here!

Visit our fan page and like Smoothie Swipe on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/smoothieswipe

Minimum iOS version required: 6.0

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
AUS Release info :

The Game is out in Australia. Size of the app is 44.9 MB.

Price in AUS is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Join the fun! Millions of people are already playing Smoothie Swipe, the juiciest puzzle game available. Connect fruit, trigger boosters, and swipe your way to success through more than 400 levels.

Go on a grand adventure as you move from island to island. Each island adds a new unique mechanic to the gameplay - there is always something new to challenge you!

Compete with your friends on leaderboards and help each other out with extra lives! Who will take the crown and become the master?

Smoothie Swipe is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra gems can be bought as in-app purchases.

Game features:

- Swipe through the amazing puzzle gameplay that changes on every island!

- 400+ levels so you never run out of something to play!

- Join up with friends to challenge each other and see who will top the leaderboards!

- It's easy to sync your progress between multiple devices!

- Win coins and use cool boosters to blast your way forward on difficult levels!

- Easy to play, but oh so hard to master!

Join in the fun and play today! Your healthy smoothie addiction starts here!

Visit our fan page and like Smoothie Swipe on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/smoothieswipe

Minimum iOS version required: 5.0

"SMOOTHIE SWIPE and "HAPTI.CO" are trademarks of Square Enix Limited.
iPhone Screenshots

07-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Game Impressions

07-16-2014, 06:13 PM
Square huh?......

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
07-16-2014, 06:52 PM
I dont care if square publishes these types of games, AS LONG THEY DONT DABBLE IN TIMERS. Is there? Coz that'd be a bad sign.
07-17-2014, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I dont care if square publishes these types of games, AS LONG THEY DONT DABBLE IN TIMERS. Is there? Coz that'd be a bad sign.
don't waste your time
07-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormourner View Post
don't waste your time
Oh crap... You dont say...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Should be coming out worldwide tonight or at the very least has expanded to NZ. Just in case anyone needs a sweet-themed match 3 in their life!
09-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Should be coming out worldwide tonight or at the very least has expanded to NZ. Just in case anyone needs a sweet-themed match 3 in their life!
If this one doesn't do it for ya, there's another one by 10tons that's better, IMO.
09-15-2014, 01:19 AM
09-15-2014, 01:23 AM
Anna seems hot

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Graveyard Shift Virtual Reality