• Publisher: Game Cooks
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 24.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Speed and strong reflexes are what will get you through Cubama, an endless 3D puzzle game with a twist!

Cubama requires you to manipulate a moving puzzle piece, by tapping on your screen to get it through the opening of an oncoming wall. While the game is simple, it gets challenging as a new block gets added to your piece at each milestone and travels at an increasingly faster speed. Cubama requires concentration and most importantly good reflexes as you pivot your growing block. With each wall crossed, you gain one point. Hit the wall and its back to wall one for you!

Getting stuck on a stubborn score? Then purchase the 2nd Chance power-up, a one-time in-app purchase with unlimited use that gives you a 2nd chance, once per round to keep playing and reach a higher score. It gets activated when hitting a wall and makes you invulnerable for 4 seconds. Youll be able to purchase this power-up once youve exhausted your available tries.

* Journey your way through endless obstacles in a challenging game that is guaranteed to make your heart beat faster!

* Brag your high score on Facebook for all your friends to see

* Keep an eye out for the competition by checking your friends names displayed on the farthest wall theyve reached

* Enjoy travelling through a retro-futuristic environment

* Enjoy original Game Cooks music, which picks up and goes faster as you progress in the game

Only your Cubama skills can dictate your score. Are you up for the challenge?

Your comments and ratings are very welcome as they help us improve our games. Please don't forget to get in touch as well for any inquiry on info@gamecooks.net.
07-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Anyone playing this? I was reading some developer's Twitter page and saw some Under The Radar article about this game. Gave it a shot and it's really fun. You need to tap to rotate and walls come with different shape holes so you need to rotate to fit through but them it gets faster and faster and more blocks get added so it's gets harder to figure how you need to rotate. You should definitely download this if you like fast hard games

Edit: oh and here was that article
http://gamemob.com/news/under-the-ra...gravity-quest/
Quote:
Cubama is a new twitch reaction game, reminiscent of the PC game Hyper Gauntlet. Cubama tasks you with rotating a collection of blocks to fit through openings in walls approaching at ever-increasing speeds. However, a new block is added every ten walls, gradually making the shape bigger and more complex; this gradual evolution adds a sense of unpredictability to the gameplay and keeps you on your toes. You need to always be looking ahead, focusing on the shape of the upcoming opening, figure out how many taps you need to rotate into position, and then actually perform that act in time. Cubama is definitely worth a download if you’re looking for something simple, challenging, and addictive

07-24-2014, 02:00 PM
Bronxsta prompted me on twitter to check out Cubama, and I like it. Things speed up pretty quickly and you do need to maintain focus to do well.

Gameplay video incoming...

Last edited by Andy C83; 07-24-2014 at 02:03 PM.
07-24-2014, 02:15 PM
07-24-2014, 03:31 PM
Bronxsta told me about it too, it's one of my fave twitchy games at the moment, I like how it gets quicker and more confusing with the extra blocks added the further you go.

Not seen your score yet Andy but I reckon it's a safe bet it's triple what I've got lol.
07-24-2014, 03:48 PM
I saw the title and was convinced that this was going to featured a cube-headed Obama. With those recommendations, I'll check it out.
07-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Bronxsta told me about it too, it's one of my fave twitchy games at the moment, I like how it gets quicker and more confusing with the extra blocks added the further you go.

Not seen your score yet Andy but I reckon it's a safe bet it's triple what I've got lol.
Haha, it's 64 but Game Center is not working for me at all in the game...

(iPad Mini 2, 7.1.2)
07-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post

(iPad Mini 2, 7.1.2)
That figures. I've got 63.
07-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
That figures. I've got 63.
Sorry!
07-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post

(iPad Mini 2, 7.1.2)
I'm on the same device and ios and gamecentre has been a total pain in the arse in general, it crashes almost every time I try to accept friend requests, and last few days I've had to sign in almost every time I load any game, and then it'll just hang.... It's annoying.