★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: JUST *TAP* *TAP* AND KEEP IT UP!

Get your T-Shirts and other physical goods here!
http://www.fyddy.com/shop/kickerinho

Kickerinho needs your help to become best juggler in the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro! Will you help him fulfill this dream?

Juggle with your foot and head! Stall the ball on your neck and show your friends who is better! But remember: juggling is a skill that is improved by repetition. The more you do the better you will get.

WARNING: game is highly addictive and may cause let me try! requests from people around you!

Please note: Kickerinho is optimized for iPhone 4s/ iPad 2/ iPod Touch 5th gen and up.

TabascoCrew's comments:
Hello everyone!

We are super happy to announce our new game! It's already on AppStore so let me show you the trailer and lets make a deal; if you smile while watching it you will download and try the game;-) deal?

Description:

Kickerinho needs your help to become best juggler in the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro! Will you help him fulfill this dream?

Juggle with your foot and head! Stall the ball on your neck and show your friends who is better! But remember: juggling is a skill that is improved by repetition. The more you do the better you will get.

iTunes link:

I hope you will like it!
07-18-2014, 11:02 AM
This game deserves more attention because it is just too addicting. Played like 2 hours non stop.

But I got a "bug": Sometimes when you click on play directly after your last try, you cannot do anything (maybe because ads were supposed to show up but my finger was faster). Restarting solves the problem though.

Nevertheless, really great game. One suggestion: could you please consider adding more tricks to the game? This would increase the replay value even more.

07-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Hey man!

Thanks for feedback and it's turbo great that you like Kickerinho!

2h hours nice! whats your best score?:-)
07-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Best score is 30 so far. This game is really hard
07-18-2014, 09:31 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-18-2014, 09:35 PM
this game is going to explode on the App Store, mark my words! just give it a time until people starting to try it. agree with amigo, its so addicting. anyone must try this game. i dont even realise that this simple yet so hard game can be so addicted and i recorded it for almost 20 minutes that i felt only like 3minutes .

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
this game is going to explode on the App Store, mark my words! just give it a time until people starting to try it. agree with amigo, its so addicting. anyone must try this game. i dont even realise that this simple yet so hard game can be so addicted and i recorded it for almost 20 minutes that i felt only like 3minutes .
thank you! those are kind words and its fantastic that you like the game! 20 minutes, that's impressive man!

we would like to encourage you to share what you don't like and what would you like to see in next updates:-)
07-24-2014, 02:55 AM
The World Cup may be over but Kickerinho doesn't care. The game is fun. Maybe some customisation stuff could be added, like different shirts and things like that. The gameplay is pretty much spot on, simple and fun.

08-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Kickerinho is now featured on AppStore! Yeeey!

Game was also updated recently and it should be more smooth now;-) let us know what you think!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kickerinho/id895557340

PS the most adorable rage mode ever https://www.kamcord.com/v/27dfz8CxoAG#
08-04-2014, 06:50 AM
some facts about Kickerinho:-)

Over the past weekend Kickerinho has been downloaded 250.000 times! There are over 16.000 videos on Kamcord from players who are trying to become best juggler! Current best score is 645 (on iOS) and 871(!!!) (on Android). There are over 250 reviews on US AppStore and average score is 4.5 stars! Thank you all and keep it up!:-)