Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-18-2014, 01:18 PM
ermanhaskan ermanhaskan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 30
Default Sky Pursuit (Trailer/Info) (Universal)















TRAILER



Sky Pursuit will be released for iPhone & iPad in July 26th for FREE.

More Info: http://mobile.games121.com/p/sky-pursuit.html

Comments are much appreciated

Last edited by ermanhaskan; 07-19-2014 at 10:39 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-19-2014, 09:09 AM
GreedPhantom GreedPhantom is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: France
Posts: 976
Default

So it's your first game. Nice for a first time. It's a shooting game. You must survive endless waves of enemy. The arsenal seems a little bit short but for free, we can't complain. Continue your effort, you are on the right way
(And the music at the end is fine too !)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-19-2014, 09:12 AM
ermanhaskan ermanhaskan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
So it's your first game. Nice for a first time. It's a shooting game. You must survive endless waves of enemy. The arsenal seems a little bit short but for free, we can't complain. Continue your effort, you are on the right way
(And the music at the end is fine too !)

this is not my first game This game was developed in a year look to info page See my previous game http://toucharcade.com/2013/04/19/st...sassin-review/

Last edited by ermanhaskan; 07-19-2014 at 09:15 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2014, 10:18 AM
GreedPhantom GreedPhantom is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: France
Posts: 976
Default

Well my bad, Stealth Assassin looks very cool btw. Do you plan to made a sequel ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2014, 10:45 AM
ermanhaskan ermanhaskan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
Well my bad, Stealth Assassin looks very cool btw. Do you plan to made a sequel ?
No problem I have 5 other assassin games in flash so I am sick of it I added some more screenshots to my first post.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-2014, 08:53 PM
GreedPhantom GreedPhantom is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: France
Posts: 976
Default

We saw better in the genre on AppStore, but the Stealth game catch my eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-22-2014, 04:31 AM
ermanhaskan ermanhaskan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
We saw better in the genre on AppStore, but the Stealth game catch my eyes.
Did you find a game like Sky Pursuit? what is the name it?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-23-2014, 05:22 PM
cdbaksu cdbaksu is offline
Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 97
Default

Okay, I'll be that guy.

The reason your thread is not blowing up is because your game doesn't look good. Look at all the other threads with thousands of replies and then look at the game. Surely, it will be a very nice looking, very polished and entertaining game.

The forums is very much alive today and, a lot of people, including myself, are looking for the next game to play. Right now 491 people saw your thread with your screenshots and only three of those decided to say anything at all.

You should've gotten the message by now.

edit: obviously my message now might seem a little condescending, but the mods have removed OPs multiple whining posts about this forum.

Last edited by cdbaksu; 07-23-2014 at 05:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-23-2014, 05:59 PM
GreedPhantom GreedPhantom is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: France
Posts: 976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbaksu View Post
Okay, I'll be that guy.

The reason your thread is not blowing up is because your game doesn't look good. Look at all the other threads with thousands of replies and then look at the game. Surely, it will be a very nice looking, very polished and entertaining game.

The forums is very much alive today and, a lot of people, including myself, are looking for the next game to play. Right now 491 people saw your thread with your screenshots and only three of those decided to say anything at all.

You should've gotten the message by now.

edit: obviously my message now might seem a little condescending, but the mods have removed OPs multiple whining posts about this forum.
I was too shy to tell that ^^'

But again, your first game is much better than this.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-24-2014, 03:59 AM
ermanhaskan ermanhaskan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbaksu View Post
Okay, I'll be that guy.

The reason your thread is not blowing up is because your game doesn't look good. Look at all the other threads with thousands of replies and then look at the game. Surely, it will be a very nice looking, very polished and entertaining game.

The forums is very much alive today and, a lot of people, including myself, are looking for the next game to play. Right now 491 people saw your thread with your screenshots and only three of those decided to say anything at all.

You should've gotten the message by now.

edit: obviously my message now might seem a little condescending, but the mods have removed OPs multiple whining posts about this forum.
I know exactly how many people viewed this post but nobody cared to watch the trailer. even you you didn't watch it looking at things you say... if I was a big company or i dropped some money on toucharcade you would all be watched the trailer and counting the days for the game.i will still make a lot of money from this great game i think you got the message
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent