★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

MC5- Android TA Squad

07-18-2014, 09:38 PM
MC5- Android TA Squad

Hey! If we can get enough people I would love to start a MC5 squad for all of us android users. Post your GL account name or Google+ account in the thread and I'll try to get things together within the first week of release.

Note: I am not the best MC player. This is NOT an elete team. I'm just looking for a handfull of people to have a good time with. I look forward to blowing things up with you!

Also: If anybody has any tips or would like to co-lead the team feel free to message me!

Roster (4/20):
-owen44b
-ghostundead117
-valdeto
-DerKleine

On hold (1):
-2close4missiles

Last edited by 2close4missiles; 07-29-2014 at 10:39 PM.
07-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2close4missiles View Post
Hey! If we can get enough people I would love to start a MC5 squad for all of us android users. Post your GL account name in the thread and I'll try to get things together within the first week of release.

Note: I am not the best MC player. This is NOT an elete team. I'm just looking for a handfull of people to have a good time with. I look forward to blowing things up with you!

Also: If anybody has any tips or would like to co-lead the team feel free to message me!

Roster (2/20):
-2close4missiles
-owen44b
I'm in! I say I'm decent to good at MC and my GL is "ghostundead117" thanks

07-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostundead View Post
I'm in! I say I'm decent to good at MC and my GL is "ghostundead117" thanks
Welcome aboard sir!
07-19-2014, 03:13 AM
Since the game will not run on my iPod Touch 4 but will run on my Galaxy S2 I'd like to join the Android squad. I'm not sure how much I'll actually play the game, and since I haven't played all that many games on iOS or Android in the past 2 years I'll probably not be as good as I used to at touchscreen shooters, but oh well.

My GL is "DerKleine"

I may not be able to play that much next week though since I coincidentally will be in Venice. (The hotel is supposed to have free wifi though.)
07-19-2014, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Welcome aboard sir!
Thanks
07-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Since the game will not run on my iPod Touch 4 but will run on my Galaxy S2 I'd like to join the Android squad. I'm not sure how much I'll actually play the game, and since I haven't played all that many games on iOS or Android in the past 2 years I'll probably not be as good as I used to at touchscreen shooters, but oh well.

My GL is "DerKleine"

I may not be able to play that much next week though since I coincidentally will be in Venice. (The hotel is supposed to have free wifi though.)
No worries. Welcome!
07-19-2014, 05:17 PM
valdeto is my account name! I have to mention that Google+ accounts will be also active for Squad Teams. This is for people without GL accounts
07-19-2014, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdeto View Post
valdeto is my account name! I have to mention that Google+ accounts will be also active for Squad Teams. This is for people without GL accounts
Welcome and thanks for the tip
07-20-2014, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Hey! If we can get enough people I would love to start a MC5 squad for all of us android users. Post your GL account name or Google+ account in the thread and I'll try to get things together within the first week of release.

Roster (5/20):
-2close4missiles
-owen44b
-ghostundead117
-valdeto
-DerKleine
So any ideas for the name of the squad?
07-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostundead View Post
So any ideas for the name of the squad?
I dunno, I was thinking something simple like, "TA Android" or "TA Squad" but I'm open to ideas.