★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Why did the chicken cross the road? A timeless mystery, solved once and for all by ... Cluck It!

Representing the pinnacle of road crossing action, Cluck It! combines easy to learn controls with over 50 levels. Can you master eight lanes of high speed challenge?

CROWING
#1 Paid App in Mexico!
#1 Arcade Game in Kuwait!
#3 Arcade Game in Hong Kong!
#5 Family Game in Australia!
"This game is highly addictive and enjoyable which makes a dangerous combination." - App Inspectors
"you can't go wrong with this one." - ImNoSuperMan
"I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the single touch/button approach ... it worked so well and added a fascinating strategy element." - Azahru

INCREDIBLY SIMPLE AND ADDICTIVE
- Get the baby chicks to school on time.
- Amazingly easy to learn single touch controls.
- But don't get boxed in, and watch out for roadworks!

COMPELLING REPLAYABILITY
- 50 levels to unlock in 5 chapters, from 2 easy lanes, to 8 lanes of ludicrous speed!
- 5 "Star" Levels you'll want to play over and over.
- Re-play your favorite chapter to improve your score.
- Hood Hop for bonus points by crossing in front of cars.
- Chain Hood Hops for even more bonus points.
- But don't run out of time while playing chicken!

OTHER
- Play in-game music, or music from your library.
- Saves progress and tracks scores across each level.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=330818748&mt=8
08-29-2009, 07:06 AM
Looks quite good, anyone give it a try?

08-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgeboy View Post
Looks quite good, anyone give it a try?
I`ll TOFTT. But gotta go for an hour or so. Will post impressions as soon as I m back
08-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Initial impression fun like frogger, but with A much better graphics. Lots of stages, 3 lanes, 4 lanes, emergency lane, construction lane with steamrollers, all mixed up into variety of stages. I love the humorous stage titles that goes with the theme
I just finished the 1st set of stages there's like 10 of them and I still see lots more to do.
The most important thing I still haven't feel bored yet.
So if u ask me, cluck it! it's only 99c.
08-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Looks awesome. Gonna snag this one. Lemme play a while and I'll post about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
08-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Great fun for casual gamers. Highly recommended.

Damn it. I hate this.

Not the game but my iPhone. It died once again in less than ten days. Its not even starting up now. Tried putiing it in DFU mode but that didnt work either

Anyways, ws able to try out the game for a good 15 minutes before this happened. First of all the grafix do look as good as they do in screenshots. Like h1976 said its a much better looking version of Frogger. Actually its a much much MUCH better looking version of frogger.

The game has lots of levels too keep you busy and it`s well worth your 99cents IMO. The only problem is the gameplay. Its extremely simple. All you have to do is touch the screen to move ahead. It moves to the left or right automatically depending on the traffic`s movement in that lane. So all you have to do is make sure you time your next move correctly and not hit any car/other vehicle. I completed the first chapter and it had atleast a dozen levels. Looks like it has 5 such chapterwith 10+ levels each and then there are 5 star levels(really hard ones it seems) which get unlocked once you finish all the levels of a chapters(take a look at screen shot 3 to see these chapters and star levels).

Music is nice and befitting to the game though I m not a big fan of it. But it didnt really bother me either. No online scores yet btw.

Other than the extremely simple gameplay(which is a good thing for casual gamers) I dont have any problem with it. In fact i liked the simplicity of the game. Very easy to pick up and play. If you are looking for a a good, fun, casual game, you cant go wrong with this one. Higly recommended. Pick it up at 99cents. You wont be disappointed at all

Stop reading now and BUY BUY BUY
Its worth may more than 99cents and I wouldnt have regretted it had I bought it for 2-3$ either

Now if only my god damn iPhone hadnt died

EDIT:The iPhone is working fine now. Had to restore it twice though

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-30-2009 at 07:21 AM.
08-29-2009, 10:00 AM
video plz
08-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
video plz
Workin on makin video now gimme a sec

yeh games well worth a dolla get it

Quote:
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
08-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Woot made senior!!!!! Lover of TA fo sure!!!

Quote:
08-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Someone PMed me about this game...the graphics look ridiculously good for a "chicken across the road" game, but I'm not thrilled about only controlling forward movement. Still, enough people are enjoying it that at this price, I'll probably take the plunge.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!