★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I need Fire(○^~^○)★★★★★1.99>Free for a limited time!

07-20-2014, 08:28 AM
I need Fire(○^~^○)★★★★★1.99>Free for a limited time!

★★★★★iPhone Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-need-fire/id898683919?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

★★★★★iPad Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-need-fire-hd/id897448399?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
07-21-2014, 03:34 AM
I'll check this out later, but I have one thing I can say right now
I don't want to sound like a hater, but seriously. Emoji and/or symbols will not help you sell or advertise a computer/mobile product. It will, if anything, make you seem unprofessional and/or desperate. But hey, everyone has their own opinion!
07-21-2014, 03:51 AM
Developer:

I,ve been playing the game.
Cute graphics. Cute music.

I am a bit confused. I understand that I need to select a certain number of items for the fire. When I no longer can match the number I might select 3 of one type and 4 of another type. Sometimes they are happy, sometimes not.
I found no directions. What am I supposed to do here?

Also, are you making this game permanently free or for just a while as you written in your description?

If it is a paid app, then why do you have ads in the game? I was going to purchase your other game at the App Store but I am worried that there may be ads in that app as well and I do not want to get cheated. Thank you!
08-23-2014, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Developer:

I,ve been playing the game.
Cute graphics. Cute music.

I am a bit confused. I understand that I need to select a certain number of items for the fire. When I no longer can match the number I might select 3 of one type and 4 of another type. Sometimes they are happy, sometimes not.
I found no directions. What am I supposed to do here?

Also, are you making this game permanently free or for just a while as you written in your description?

If it is a paid app, then why do you have ads in the game? I was going to purchase your other game at the App Store but I am worried that there may be ads in that app as well and I do not want to get cheated. Thank you!
Thank you for your advice(○^~^○)

1 we have added a new gameplay.

2 when the game released on July 20th , it is the charge.

3 we have studied advertising optimization, ads appears only at the end of the game.

Good luck !Have fun(○^~^○)
08-24-2014, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroReaver View Post
I'll check this out later, but I have one thing I can say right now
I don't want to sound like a hater, but seriously. Emoji and/or symbols will not help you sell or advertise a computer/mobile product. It will, if anything, make you seem unprofessional and/or desperate. But hey, everyone has their own opinion!
Thank you for your suggestion, we will try to make the game more fun, we've added a new play in this week's new release.

Good luck ! Have fun!