★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Arend Hintze
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Join the hype! Experience what everybody is talking about!

Play Buddha Belly!

You can not only have fun with this quick paced game, but:

Rubbing the belly of Buddha brings luck.

Doing so you will ascend to the different levels of enlightenment (game levels). Submit your score online, and see who was quicker in performing the sacret gestures.

An most importantly you understand why others are wiggling their fingers so fast.

Enjoy!
08-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Looks more like an entertainment app instead of a game. Are you the dev? :p

08-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Looks more like an entertainment app instead of a game. Are you the dev?
Lol Me don't think so some how...Maybe someone can rub Budhas Belly and move him to where he belongs and i'm not saying where that should be
08-29-2009, 10:25 AM
looks like my mom
08-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomaD View Post
looks like my mom
Oh my..
08-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Wow, this is so culturally sensitive...rub, rub, rub your way along The Eightfold Path! Shake your device to reach Nirvana! Never mind the fact that one of Buddhism's chief tenets is to reject material possessions (like an iPhone...probably why I'm not Buddhist, that and the fact that I'm an athiest). Next we can get a TD game where you deploy Hindu gods and goddesses to attack enemies. Level up Siva! Ganesh works very well versus flying enemies!

I honestly could give a rat's behind whether this is culturally sensitive or not...seems pretty harmless, but it gave me an opportunity to pitch my Hindu TD game

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Wow, this is so culturally sensitive...rub, rub, rub your way along The Eightfold Path! Shake your device to reach Nirvana! Never mind the fact that one of Buddhism's chief tenets is to reject material possessions (like an iPhone...probably why I'm not Buddhist, that and the fact that I'm an athiest). Next we can get a TD game where you deploy Hindu gods and goddesses to attack enemies. Level up Siva! Ganesh works very well versus flying enemies!

I honestly could give a rat's behind whether this is culturally sensitive or not...seems pretty harmless, but it gave me an opportunity to pitch my Hindu TD game
haha good point, and IN for a Dugeon Defense: Hindu Palace

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::