Kinectimals Unleashed was coming to ios in 2013 never came what happened?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by shining jade, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    This and many on google show my questioning..
    What happened to this newer version of the kinectimals we have on the ios store ..
    This is a sequel where is it or when is it coming or did they just skip ios ...

http://www.vg247.com/2013/04/17/kinectimals-unleashed-heading-to-ios-windows-mobile-this-month-report/

2. shining jade

Apr 1, 2013
    Can somebody close this delete it I'm making a new topic on this more info etc

3. shining jade

Apr 1, 2013
    Kinectimals unleashed on windows but no iOS?

Kinectimals unleashed
    [​IMG]
    85 new pets tigers cubs dogs .. 100 new toys and games and was suppose to be released in 2013 for both iOS and windows as seen in this pic
    [​IMG]
    Does anyone have a idea what went wrong... This is a free game and it's got a lot of content in it like a sequel ..
    Am I the only one wondering what happened to the iOS release??
    I see no more on that on google it seems nobody cared to even ask where the iOS version went or if it got delayed...
    Don't you want this cute puppy on your devices??
    [​IMG]

I'm hoping this thread will spark something and will finally find out what happened to this game it looks awesome plus it's free!
    Here's the blog on the game
    HTML:
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/windowsexperience/archive/2014/05/08/kinectimals-unleashed-more-furry-friends-to-play-with-and-places-to-explore.aspx
    Sorry can't make a link so I did the only thing I could do since this site is terrible with a iPad and the app is even worse

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    The series is owned by Microsoft,right? They probably made it an exclusive like Spartan Assault.

5. shining jade

Apr 1, 2013
    Yea but kinectimals the first one was a exclusive and it's on ios now and it was stated to be realeased for ios and Microsoft... So we wait a year maybe two in hopes they port this one two ... Sigh

6. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓