★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: nlogn
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 14.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "A tough game of careful thrusting and navigation, FlyCraft Herbie: Crazy Machines isn't for everyone, but it's well made" -148apps

"Raising the bar in the Greek game developer scene" - myphone.gr

"This is so addictive and fun, you will not want to put it down" - User review

"If you are up for a challenge against the hardest game ever... This is it. Endless fun guaranteed." - User review

Welcome to another adventure of our hero from Flycraft, Herbie. Help little Herbie fly his crazy flying machines through the forest without running into the bamboo trees and crashing.

Herbie is the coolest male ladybug in the forest, and flies on turbine and rocket powered vehicles, collecting coins, gems and more gas to keep flying. This skill based game will keep the player engaged with its numerous vehicles and endless gameplay.

Also fly with Mollie, Herbie's girlfriend and pick up even more bonuses!

This simple game will challenge your reflexes, response speed and your flying technique!

* Featuring the hero from the award winning game FlyCraft
* Share your scores on Facebook, Twitter, etc
* Sweet graphics
* Collect red life gems, and Drachma coins
* Unlock various crazy flying contraptions

harkal's comments:
Hello,

today I released my new game: "FlyCraft Herbie: Crazy Machines" for most mobile platforms (iOS, Android and BlackBerry).

Your goal in the game is to help little Herbie fly his crazy flying machines through the forest without running into the bamboo trees and crashing.

Herbie is the coolest male ladybug in the forest, and flies on turbine and rocket powered vehicles, collecting coins, gems and more gas to keep flying. This skill based game will keep the player engaged with its numerous vehicles and endless gameplay.

Below you can watch the trailer I put together:

These are some of the reviews I am getting until now:

"A tough game of careful thrusting and navigation, FlyCraft Herbie: Crazy Machines isn't for everyone, but it's well made." - 148apps

"This beautiful game will test your skills and your temper" - iphonehellas

"Excelent game, quite hard at start, but when u play more and more its better and better" - user review

I hope you are going to find it interesting and entertaining!

Detailed info:
07-22-2014, 04:16 PM
So this is actually really cool. The rocket mechanics feel really solid and fun. The only problem is a pretty harsh energy system preventing you from playing more than a few minutes.
07-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
So this is actually really cool. The rocket mechanics feel really solid and fun. The only problem is a pretty harsh energy system preventing you from playing more than a few minutes.
Thank you! You are probably right, I will be tuning that in new updates. It's a little hard on new players right now. Once you start flying for more than a minute in conjunction with the gems you collect, it becomes more balanced...

People are starting to post some really cool flight over at Everyplay:

https://everyplay.com/flycraft-herbie-crazy-machines
07-22-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm totally curious how far i could get in this game but unfortunately i ran out of energy in the tutorial, rofl, in the tutorial. Sorry devs, worst strategy to sell your game, imho. Deleted.
Think about to get rid of this crappy energy system and i would buy it the very next minute.
07-22-2014, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I'm totally curious how far i could get in this game but unfortunately i ran out of energy in the tutorial, rofl, in the tutorial. Sorry devs, worst strategy to sell your game, imho. Deleted.
Think about to get rid of this crappy energy system and i would buy it the very next minute.
I don't understand what you mean exactly, as this is the game. You don't fly until you crash. You fly until you crash or run out of fuel (and therefore crash again). It's not about just flying, but flying economically so you reach the next fuel. I guess it would be much easier for Armstrong to have infinite fuel when landing the lunar module! Better machines will have better fuel efficiency also (it's one of the specs they have, along with weight and strength). So as you unlock better machines you can play differently.

But anyway the point is that there is no need to be upset or sorry about my selling strategy. I make games I love to play. And this game I love to play. That is all!