★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Use your finger to destroy blocks in this ADDICTING puzzle game! Make multiple matches to rack up a combo and set your score on fire! Compete with friends on the Game Center leader boards and share your scores on Twitter and Facebook!

QUIMDUNG's comments:

Heya folks. Just released this here new puzzle game. It's a falling-well game sorta like Tetris where you drag from color-to-color to destroy the pieces. You can do a combo by keeping your finger down and dragging to a 2nd, 3rd, Nth color, and you get score of Nx100 for combos.

Most people that play it find it quite fun and addicting. I would love to hear any feedback people would like to give.

Thanks very much.
08-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Colorfinger is surprisingly entertaining, it's a quick response twitch matching game that players like a more active version of brickbreaker. With the general name and free price (there are advertisements) I can see how it might get overlooked but people should definitely give Colorfinger a try. Quikding is a studio to watch, they have a lot of whimsical creative apps but it doesn't seem like they have caught on much - beats me. Give ColorFinger a go.