★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Oz Machine
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 24.2 MB
  • Version: 1.5.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Start up Puzzix and watch the hours fly by!

This simple, intuitive puzzle challenge provides hundreds of levels of interactive gameplay. Puzzix combines eye-filling color, and smooth, easy-to-use controls to give you more fun per second.

How do you play it?

Simple. Just drop a flowing piece onto a matching piece below. Connect three or more and score -- and if you connect four or more, there just might be a surprise. But keep an eye on the clock -- and the descending boundary line!

Make a habit out of a challenge. Get Puzzix today!

Echoseven's comments:

Quote:
Price: FREE
Download Size: 20 MB
Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
asy to start. Hard to stop.

Start up PUZZIX and watch the hours fly by.

This simple, intuitive puzzle challenge provides 60+ levels of interactive gameplay. PUZZIX combines eye-filling color, and smooth, easy-to-use controls to give you more fun per second.

How do you play it?

Simple. Just drop a flowing piece onto a matching piece below. Connect three or more and score -- and if you connect four or more, there just might be a surprise. But keep an eye on the clock -- and the descending boundary line!

Make a habit out of a challenge. Get PUZZIX today!

07-23-2014, 05:42 AM
Game Impressions

07-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Quite enjoying this. It really needs Game Center leaderboards to allow for competition.

I'd also like to see valid towers disappear if they reach the line. I just had a game end because I'd built a combo the entire height of the screen. It seems strange to punish the player for effectively being too good.
07-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Universal Gameplay

07-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Quite enjoying this...

I'd also like to see valid towers disappear if they reach the line. I just had a game end because I'd built a combo the entire height of the screen. It seems strange to punish the player for effectively being too good.
Same thing happened to me. My jaw
Dropped when it happened.

This game deserves a bit more attention. It's fun and simple, yet offers a unique take on match 3 gaming. It's more difficult than the screen and game play suggest.

I love this little puzzle gem!
07-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Best free game released last week! love this game.