★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 283.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "I opened Dream Revenant late last night on a whim. An hour and a half later I set it down, tears running down my cheeks. It's a powerfully moving experience, perhaps the most powerful I've experienced on the iPad to date."
- Kotaku.com

Best Mobile Game Score Award
- Hollywood Music in Media 2014

You are Carson Hughs, a man haunted by a forty-year-old mystery. Only now, on your deathbed, buried in the dreamscape of your own subconscious mind, can you confront and perhaps unravel the dark secrets of your past. But beware: all answers come with a price. And some secrets are meant to stay buried. Dream Revenant presents a uniquely narrative gaming experience, featuring a massive open world environment, dramatic voice characterizations, and unparalleled graphic depth, optimized for the advanced capabilities of the latest Apple devices.

FEATURES:

- Nearly 4 acres of fully open world exploration, including a variety of internal and external settings.
- A fully living world, featuring blowing grass, swaying trees, falling leaves, moving cloud shadows, ticking clocks, and more.
- Over eight minutes of professional voice acting, bringing all the Revenants to haunting life.
- Unlockable bonus levels, additional content, and atmospheric options.
- Lush original musical score by composer Isaias Garcia.
- Subtitled language support for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

Echoseven's comments:

Quote:
Price: NZ$2.59 which should translate to $1.99
Download Size: 372 MB
Requirements: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH PRICE ! Dream Revenant is at $1.99 for a limited time !

You are Carson Hughs, a man haunted by a forty-year-old mystery. Only now, on your deathbed, buried in the dreamscape of your own subconscious mind, can you confront and perhaps unravel the dark secrets of your past. But beware: all answers come with a price. And some secrets are meant to stay buried. Dream Revenant presents a uniquely narrative gaming experience, featuring a massive open world environment, dramatic voice characterizations, and unparalleled graphic depth, optimized for the advanced capabilities of the latest Apple devices.

Nearly 4 acres of fully open world exploration, including a variety of internal and external settings.

A fully living world, featuring blowing grass, swaying trees, falling leaves, moving cloud shadows, ticking clocks, and more.

Over eight minutes of professional voice acting, bringing all the Revenants to haunting life.

Unlockable bonus levels, additional content, and atmospheric options.

Lush original musical score by composer Isaias Garcia.

Subtitled language support for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

07-23-2014, 06:10 AM
Consider me rather interested about this...the App description makes this sound like a great experience

07-23-2014, 06:33 AM
This looks interesting, and from what I gave been able to find out, it is the sequel to Dreamscape.

I am glad to see subtitle support in this game. Dreamscape was frustrating, especially because there were no subtitles in that game.
07-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Intrigued and cautiously optimistic.
07-23-2014, 07:07 AM
Dreamscape sequel I assume?
Then its an absolute must have.
07-23-2014, 07:10 AM
Does seem quite interesting - trailer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R_DvZi5buE

With so many people doing youtube videos here its a surprise this one hasnt had a gameplay video yet
07-23-2014, 07:11 AM
^yes it is. agree with you rip, this is another must have title for tonight.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-23-2014, 07:14 AM
Didnt realise its the sequel to Dreamscape which came out a few years back
07-23-2014, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
^yes it is. agree with you rip, this is another must have title for tonight.
Thanks for confirming, I wasn't too sure but the artwork is similar enough to guess it must be.
I only heard about it coming this morning for some reason but i loved the first one.
It was a bit short first time around but it was totally engrossing and looked absolutely amazing.
If its anything even close to the first one, it'll be amazing.

Edit. And huge value for money at that launch price. A definite must have, not even gonna wait for impressions.

Last edited by Rip73; 07-23-2014 at 07:30 AM.
07-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Found this

Bewi