App description: Guaranteed to be very familiar to fans of classic puzzle game, Lemmings, Meerkatz Challenge is quite the delight for those who like their puzzle games cute and furry. 148Apps

Meerkatz Challenge is the perfect little game for a child whos just getting into video games or an adult who played as a child and moved on, as theres enough appeal for both groups to enjoy. Arcade Sushi

The African Serengeti has become too crowded and noisy for our clan of meerkats!
The Meerkats must find a new home, but their fate is in your hands. Protect the clan from enemies and from themselves as they journey across the jungles and plains of Africa.
Help the meerkats jump, hide and dodge deadly enemies, formidable obstacles and numerous lethal dangers as they search the world for peace, tranquility and safety.
With meticulously detailed hand-crafted levels, Meerkatz Challenge strikes the ideal balance between cuteness overload and puzzling perfection.

Meerkatz Challenge features:
- Adorable characters
- Beautiful, engaging art style set in Africas Serengeti
- Challenging puzzle elements
- Deploy meerkat skills like Stopper, Glider and Thrower to help the clan progress through the game
- Extra unlockable levels
- Fun with friends via leaderboards
- No in-app purchases. Everything you need to play the game is included!

Follow us on twitter.com/MKChallenge
Find us on www.facebook.com/MeerkatzChallenge
Blog www.meerkatz-challenge.com
FAQ http://meerkatz-challenge.com/faq/

Boardumb's comments:

07-24-2014, 03:45 AM
The blog on http://meerkatz-challenge.com/ has a game play trailer. Looks fun!

[edit] now behind a PC, so it is easier to add direct links:

Youtube link | Pop Up

And a link to facebook https://www.facebook.com/MeerkatzChallenge

Arcade Sushi review does mention it is on the easy side, but I still might give this a try

Last edited by saosijs; 07-24-2014 at 11:21 AM.

07-24-2014, 02:14 PM
This looks pretty interesting. I enjoy these type of games. Reminds me of Spirits for ipad which I really had fun with. Interested to see how the gameplay is. Any reviews from people that have tried it?
07-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Hey guys! Meerkatz Level Designer here

Thanks for the post! Feel free to write us your feedback! Hope you're enjoying the game!
07-24-2014, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikira View Post
Hey guys! Meerkatz Level Designer here

Thanks for the post! Feel free to write us your feedback! Hope you're enjoying the game!
Haven't download it yet, but it looks very interesting, looks so similar to Lemmings, how does it play on iPhone (with a smaller screen) is it playable?
07-25-2014, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Haven't download it yet, but it looks very interesting, looks so similar to Lemmings, how does it play on iPhone (with a smaller screen) is it playable?
I like it more on the iPad. Like Clash of Clans it's a little bit easier on the larger screen. I have to zoom a lot more on my iPhone. But it's playable and fun.
07-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
We've had testers on both the iPhone and iPad. So it's definitely playable. But I'd go for the iPad if you've got big fingers
07-30-2014, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikira View Post
We've had testers on both the iPhone and iPad. So it's definitely playable. But I'd go for the iPad if you've got big fingers
I unfortunately dont have an ipad (yet) but luckily I have small fingers ^^
07-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Just a few levels in, so far, but it is nice already and looks promising. I do wish there were Total leaderboards (world totals, and overall game total) instead of per level leaderboards (64 currently, not very manageable). Also there is no way I can see in-game an individual level high-score and the score calculation could be better explained. Now this calculation is zapping by and leaves me with "what just happened?"

Last edited by saosijs; 07-31-2014 at 03:40 PM.