★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TA improvements

08-30-2009, 03:54 AM
TA improvements

I thought this might be cool: how about having some more icons? Like more grins, smiles, and growls.

And here comes the idea I got from YouTube. How about having a rate up or down for all the forums?
08-30-2009, 04:14 AM
No. I hate those stupid karma systems.

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy

08-30-2009, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddyracer123 View Post
I thought this might be cool: how about having some more icons? Like more grins, smiles, and growls.

And here comes the idea I got from YouTube. How about having a rate up or down for all the forums?
Sorry for being rude, But both of them are ridiculous ideas and will only deteriorate the forums quality if anything.
08-30-2009, 06:20 PM
haha growls....... lmfao

i figured this thread was about wanting to change your name on here again....

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
08-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Meh..I'd like to see thread tags come back. Those were very useful.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Meh..I'd like to see thread tags come back. Those were very useful.

What kind of tags they used to be?? I have no idea what you are talking about as it seems they were been removed before I joined TA.
08-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post

What kind of tags they used to be?? I have no idea what you are talking about as it seems they were been removed before I joined TA.
I could search a certain word and that thread would come up. The words would be at the bottom of the thread.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
08-30-2009, 08:13 PM
The only thing I want is single-frame avatars. No freakin' gigantic signature bars at the botton, just 32x32 or 64x64 avatars. And an extra line in my sig. If I need a certain smiley, I just google it.
08-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
The only thing I want is single-frame avatars. No freakin' gigantic signature bars at the botton, just 32x32 or 64x64 avatars. And an extra line in my sig. If I need a certain smiley, I just google it.
YES. Oh my God, how could I forget avatars!?! I want that more than thread tags for sure. But there is one person that can use avatars. Blakespot. He uses his avatar and it doesn't look bad at all. I think that's what we're missing.

Quote:
Quote:
08-30-2009, 10:19 PM
All though I'll probably be banned again, I'd like better mods.

Okay, not "better" mods, but they're just so strict right now. They'll give your warnings and bans for stupid things, and edit/delete your posts for stupid things. I understand there are a lot of people on this forum, but c'mon guys, seriously.