★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Swing a little devil on the energy ropes through the extremely challenging levels.

** More levels coming soon! **

CHALLENGING LEVELS. Here you will find difficult puzzles which will require concentration and skill to pass through them. Be prepared to restart level many times to achieve the best score.

ONE-FINGER CONTROLS. You control only attaching to hang points, and detaching. All the rest does the gravity, energy ropes and swinging - and a lot of swinging.

BEAT THE HIGHSCORE. Test your reflexes in this game! Try to get three stars on all levels.

ENDLESS MODE. How far can you get in the endless world?

FOLLOW GAME UPDATES ON THE FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/devilrope

** If you have any comments, problems or any other suggestions - please write me on devilrope@gmail.com **
07-24-2014, 08:06 PM
This looks cool! But it says $0.99 here but it is free on the App Store. Launch sale?
07-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDude View Post
This looks cool! But it says $0.99 here but it is free on the App Store. Launch sale?
I think so, couldn't find any mention of a sale or signs that there's a lite version at all. It shows when you're playing that it's "homemade" but I quite like the rhythmic sounds of your actions and the gameplay's not too shabby.
07-24-2014, 09:59 PM
once more, another game with 'silly' icon IMO but it does has some nice screenshot... since it's free, i'll try this one too

Edit: not free... Lol I've picked trap n gemstone also shipantics this week... Guess, I'll wait some impression first

Game Center ID: copaeci

Last edited by copaeci; 07-24-2014 at 10:09 PM.