★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Inkvaders Highscores

08-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Inkvaders Highscores

I was just wondering what everyones Inkvaders highscores were. Mine is:

Endurance Normal:

Total Pages: 20

Martians Purged: 2732

I havent done Endurance easy or hard yet...
08-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Endurance normal:

pg. 58

Martians purged: 6757

08-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan4 View Post
Endurance normal:

pg. 58

Martians purged: 6757
Wow... youre good, or is it just im bad...
08-30-2009, 09:20 AM
How do you save the game?

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
08-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
How do you save the game?
Well, on Endurance, you just exit the game and then when you start up Inkvaders, the finger will add the resume option. It is the last thing the finger does.
08-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgeboy View Post
Wow... youre good, or is it just im bad...
I'm at 6,000 and page 44ish now. I have pretty poor reflexes, but it doesnt take much. Normal is just way too easy. Basically, you need to specialize in one of your two starter weapons immediately, and only upgrade that. Buy ammo for your chosen weapon almost whenever you can (because its cheaper if bought before weapon upgrades). Proceed fairly quickly page to page, dont dally. You can fly over the guys that take multiple shots (sometimes). If you do it this way, the free ammo is almost enough ammo, and eventually you can ease off buying. You can do the rushes if you can handle them. If you go laser gun, once you get the one that shoots through, rushes are fairly easy. Once you cap one of the two starter weapons, you will have around 2,000 rounds of the other weapon...I bought some more rounds, and am now close to fully upgrading the shotgun.

I like the laser better then the shotgun so far, because once it shoots through there seems to be a bit of stratetgy. Dunno whether there is any use for the bazooka tree, havent explored it yet. Just doesnt seem very economical.

08-31-2009, 04:45 AM
Quote:
I'm at 6,000 and page 44ish now. I have pretty poor reflexes, but it doesnt take much. Normal is just way too easy. Basically, you need to specialize in one of your two starter weapons immediately, and only upgrade that. Buy ammo for your chosen weapon almost whenever you can (because its cheaper if bought before weapon upgrades). Proceed fairly quickly page to page, dont dally. You can fly over the guys that take multiple shots (sometimes). If you do it this way, the free ammo is almost enough ammo, and eventually you can ease off buying. You can do the rushes if you can handle them. If you go laser gun, once you get the one that shoots through, rushes are fairly easy. Once you cap one of the two starter weapons, you will have around 2,000 rounds of the other weapon...I bought some more rounds, and am now close to fully upgrading the shotgun.

I like the laser better then the shotgun so far, because once it shoots through there seems to be a bit of stratetgy. Dunno whether there is any use for the bazooka tree, havent explored it yet. Just doesnt seem very economical.
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I prefer the later laser weapons (the one that sends out electricity and fries multiple enemies.) I normally focus on both and buy loads of ammo for both, after a few pages they're on 300 each. But ill try your strategy and see how it works out
08-31-2009, 03:38 PM
10892 purges, pg 98 on endurance normal
08-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy_fighter View Post
10892 purges, pg 98 on endurance normal
I dont understand...I had 5,993 at page 34 and wasnt "farming" . . . in fact, I flew over some of the tough guys. Are you buying jet pack fuel and flying over a lot of guys?

09-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Quote:
I dont understand...I had 5,993 at page 34 and wasnt "farming" . . . in fact, I flew over some of the tough guys. Are you buying jet pack fuel and flying over a lot of guys?
Hehehe. You don't understand because it's a lie! Sorry, I was just jealous of the above scores.