App description: The outrageous movie series becomes an even wilder interactive experience in the ONLY official Sharknado game!

Tornadoes carrying hordes of hungry, bitey sharks are terrorizing New York, and only one person can stop them. Players take on the role of Sharknado hero Finley "Fin" Shepard, a former surfing champion with a love of danger and the tenacity of a superhero.

In his quest to rid New York of the deadly sharknados, Fin will:

- Run through the streets of Manhattan wielding a broadsword and slicing any sharks that get in his way!

- Bounce off the backs of hammerheads to reach higher ground!

- Surf through flooded streets, avoiding hungry shark stampedes!

- Fly into the heart of the sharknado to destroy it from the inside, with nothing but a chainsaw!
07-26-2014, 02:51 AM
Oh boy...

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

07-26-2014, 06:27 AM
There is a movie called Sharknedo???
07-26-2014, 06:35 AM
$3 for a game with aggressive freemium mechanics?

Yeah, I'll wait.

Crazy how popular this movie has become. Just the other day I saw Sharknado statues and action figures at Hot Topic.
07-26-2014, 07:05 AM
So people pay to see a movie about sharks attacking people from a tornado? The guy who wrote that movie must have been under acid or LSD.
07-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Mega Piranha
Mansquito
Sharktopus
Dino Croc vs. Supergator
Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus
Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus

The SyFy channel has a lot to answer for.
07-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky23 View Post
Mega Piranha
Mansquito
Sharktopus
Dino Croc vs. Supergator
Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus
Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus

The SyFy channel has a lot to answer for.
Yeah, that's a lot of people taking acid ^^ I watched 2 minutes of Mega Shark once but after that I just felt like someone who is watching through a Kaleidoscope after too many drinks
07-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
So people pay to see a movie about sharks attacking people from a tornado? The guy who wrote that movie must have been under acid or LSD.
LSD and acid are the same thing, friend. Unless you're talking about Omega-3 Fatty Acids, of course. Fish oil is fun.
07-26-2014, 10:39 AM
The worst part is that next Week the second Movie is launching and I am more then sure that suddenly Sharknado II: The Video Game (By Other Ocean Group) will show up too and that I will be force to get it as soon as i will see it on the iTunes Store and afterwards regret it