★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: quick question :)

12-16-2008, 03:38 PM
quick question :)

do certain games have a download limit? ive downloaded super monkey ball 4 times and ive heard that music can only be downloaded 5 times so im scared about if i only have one download remaining :S please help

P.S ive had a look on google but no one really knows
12-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
i think it's a limit on how many computers can be authorized

not sure though

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipressbuttons View Post
do certain games have a download limit? ive downloaded super monkey ball 4 times and ive heard that music can only be downloaded 5 times so im scared about if i only have one download remaining :S please help

P.S ive had a look on google but no one really knows
You could always just download a free app and delete it/re-download it. If it works more than five times, that means you could probably download SMB again as well. As far as I know, there is no limit. There is only a limit on how many computers you authorize.

PS I like your name. I have a friend in the UK who makes clay animations like me, and he has two videos that your name reminded me of (Buttons and Buttons 2). He's a fantastic animator, and even got one of his animations on TV

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

Last edited by istopmotion; 12-16-2008 at 03:44 PM.
12-16-2008, 03:42 PM
If you have purchased an app you can redownload it as many times as you want.
12-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
You could always just download a free app and delete it/re-download it. If it works more than five times, that means you could probably download SMB again as well. As far as I know, there is no limit. There is only a limit on how many computers you authorize.

PS I like your name. I have a friend in the UK who makes clay animations like me, and he has two videos that your name reminded me of (Buttons and Buttons 2). He's a fantastic animator, and even got one of his animations on TV
haha thanks i dont know how i thought of it, wish i can change my psn/xbl name to it now

on topic i'll try that but i wonder if devs or apple can make a limit to a paid app, surely people break the terms and hand out games from sharing profiles, im not supporting limiting app downloed at all im just saying i think there should be a choice i guess as i would be pissed if some kid buys a game i make and gives it to people.
12-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
If you have purchased an app you can redownload it as many times as you want.
ah thanks! been looking for straight answer for ages!!!